Twitter: Combine Tweets (WR)

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Bring me JSN and hooker in the 3rd
I'm hoping our first selection is a guy to play in the trenches, but the availability of a couple players could dissuade me thinking that way, and JSN is one of those guys. Hopefully, a couple combine warriors (Jalin Hyatt, maybe) can pull the attention away from JSN.

Not sure if it would be wise taking a QB in the 3rd, but the selection of Hooker at that spot surely would give me a ****-eatin' grin.

Perhaps Dak has been operating under the following premise for just a hair too long.

you-dont-have-5a7bdb.jpg

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
I always wonder what's the purpose of knee pads that don't actually cover the knees? I can't believe they make football pants like this. And then these guys complain about safety.
Well if he is drafted by the Cowboys and Kelvin Joseph shoots him above the knees, it might help.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Seems all we want to talk to is TEs, WRs and CBS lol
That ‘we will get to it….if we can’ approach to DT hasn’t exactly worked out, but hey…why fix it now?

Maybe they plan to address it in FA since the recent use of day 2-3 picks has been nearly a complete failure.

There are DTs out there who can help big time….and they cost 10m plus a year. Suck it up and pay it Stephen.