Twitter: Combine Tweets (WR)

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score

No to Hooker. Seen him play and I don't really think he has what it takes to make it in the NFL. jmho. I just don't see the "it" factor. Watched him play all year. He did beat Alabama but his receivers were running free all day.

Georgia was another story as was I believe South Carolina. Not positive about SC.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
No to Hooker. Seen him play and I don't really think he has what it takes to make it in the NFL. jmho. I just don't see the "it" factor. Watched him play all year. He did beat Alabama but his receivers were running free all day.

Georgia was another story as was I believe South Carolina. Not positive about SC.
You mean his receiveR Hyatt

blueblood70

Reaction score

at what pick i say if its 3rd or 4th why not?

blueblood70

Reaction score
give me porter, overshown , and zay flowers..ill be content , maybe..

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Heck yes!

I’m stoked we’re meeting with WRs that can fly no matter how big they are.

Flowers, Dell, Addison, Scott, Hyatt…
It might be sinking in that OBJ or even Cooks are not going to be cheap. They have to get better at the other WR spot. No surprise the heavy lifting will be done in the draft.

Carson

Reaction score
I would be fine if they drafted this guy.
Love me some JSN. He’s my favorite pick at 26. My only thing is he doesn’t seem to separate from defenders much. He runs very crisp routes and and is able to make great catches.

Could be nothing. But in the NFL, all corners can play!

cnuball21

Reaction score
It might be sinking in that OBJ or even Cooks are not going to be cheap. They have to get better at the other WR spot. No surprise the heavy lifting will be done in the draft.
Well my dream scenario is a adding a solid vet #2 AND drafting a young WR.

If we get a vet we obviously don’t have to draft a WR in round 1 but adding a slot stud like Downs or Dell would be epic…or just another set of wheels in Scott.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

woot love me some dante stills as a WVU homer.
Non stop motor and player that gets the team fired up.
However I don't know if he has the size NFL teams will want.

Another Player from WVU but transferred and played at Miami last year...Akheem Mesidor. Showed a lot of promise t WVU before transferring but I did not watch him at the U.

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
woot love me some dante stills as a WVU homer.
Non stop motor and player that gets the team fired up.
However I don't know if he has the size NFL teams will want.

Another Player from WVU but transferred and played at Miami last year...Akheem Mesidor. Showed a lot of promise t WVU before transferring but I did not watch him at the U.
Mesidor went back to school. I like him as a 3 tech next year in round 2. Great production at Miami.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Well my dream scenario is a adding a solid vet #2 AND drafting a young WR.

If we get a vet we obviously don’t have to draft a WR in round 1 but adding a slot stud like Downs or Dell would be epic…or just another set of wheels in Scott.
I’m starting to think they ain’t adding anyone that will be a difference maker. Hope I’m wrong but we’ll see.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I’m starting to think they ain’t adding anyone that will be a difference maker. Hope I’m wrong but we’ll see.
It’s the Jones so you’re probably right…just hoping you and I can will it into existence.

blueblood70

Reaction score
We have 2 first round picks or something?
someone always slip form where fans and Media believe they will fall,.., and that list isn't the cream of the crop i said content. if they aren't there when we pick we could always get payer of similar talent and skillset. if we get Diggs at 2, Wilson was what a 6th rounder? why not a player i mentioned slipping?.

its just my first list..