Come on people....Arizona...St. Louis...

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
links18;2470894 said:
Everything below about 20 degrees feels the same. Bitterly cold.....

Actually, I remember going to work when it was around 5 below without a coat or anything...when you have about a month of below -30, anything around zero is actually warm...I lived in ND during their 2 worst years as far as winters....there actually IS a difference.

Coy

Reaction score
links18;2470695 said:
The problem isn't that we lost to the Steelers. The problem is how we lost. leading 13-3, then blow it with turnovers, mistakes, bad play calling. When it looks like you are going to win, only to have it pulled from your fingers it hurts that much more.....
:hammer:

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
links18;2470695 said:
The problem isn't that we lost to the Steelers. The problem is how we lost. leading 13-3, then blow it with turnovers, mistakes, bad play calling. When it looks like you are going to win, only to have it pulled from your fingers it hurts that much more.....

Believe me, I understand what you are saying....my point is that people are acting like we lost to a team that totally sucks on both sides of the ball though.

kramskoi

Reaction score
Jimz31;2470889 said:
Shoot at 13-6, I figured that all we had to do was stop them once and it was over....never expected it to end up that way.
come on my friend, you HAD to see this coming!...this was like the horror movie you can't stop watching even though you know how it ends.

I've watched enough football to understand when momentum and opportunity has shifted from one team to the next. And i suspect so have you.

What you do is take it back. You don't blow special teams coverage, put your defense in bad positions and play conservatively on offense hoping that 13 points is all you'll need against the team with the scrap of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

This went the same was as Seattle 06, PHI 06, PHI 07, Wash 07, NYG 08...just to name a few.

Everson24

Reaction score
links18;2470695 said:

You're right. We were in control until Newman got beat (where was hamlin on that play). After that we never quieted their crowd and played right into the Steelers hands. The refs also helped give them momentum with bad calls and bad spots. This is a game a really good team puts away.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
kramskoi;2470966 said:
come on my friend, you HAD to see this coming!...this was like the horror movie you can't stop watching even though you know how it ends.

I've watched enough football to understand when momentum and opportunity has shifted from one team to the next. And i suspect so have you.

What you do is take it back. You don't blow special teams coverage, put your defense in bad positions and play conservatively on offense hoping that 13 points is all you'll need against the team with the scrap of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

This went the same was as Seattle 06, PHI 06, PHI 07, Wash 07, NYG 08...just to name a few.

What I was saying was that I expected them to stop them and then we could run out the clock some more.....It didn't happen....

newlander

Reaction score
COACHING, and Romo's turnovers pretty much. Same crap, different game. Heart, leadership and being unable to close continue to haunt this team.