Twitter: Commanders are a hotmess

Proof

Reaction score
Sigh...yep, probably. Their secondary is solid but behind THAT line it sure doesn't have to be spectacular. IF they build the O the next two to three years like they have this D.....look out.

They’re well on their way just with Haskins and Guice returning.

reddyuta

Reaction score
They took a big risk but i dont think its going to pay off with Haskins but Sweat is a good player/

Doomsay

Reaction score
Things were way worse when Jerry was in control from 1996-~2010 or so. Since Stephen has exuded more control, it is obviously better. Not perfect but it was a clown show with Jerry pulling ALL the strings.
I see no difference in terms of results - one unqualified idiot taking the reigns from an addled idiot doesn’t constitute success.

JayFord

Reaction score
But however

OLB - Kerrigan
MLB - foster....someone else
OLB - sweat & Ryan Anderson
DL - Allen
DE - Ionnidis
DE - deron Payne
Ss -Collins
Fs - Everett
CB - Norman
CB - Dunbar

On paper if this defense gives up more than 215 points this year all coaches should be terminated

jay94

Reaction score
You guys can hate all you want, but they did an amazing job.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You guys are smoking crack on WAS. They had a good team last year. They need the QB play to be there, but they gave themselves a legitimate shot at that tonight. With Guice and Sweat, they got a lot better today. They'll be competing for the East the whole way, I think, and might be a team that gets better late in the year if Haskins is able to actually put it together.

windjc

Reaction score
You guys are smoking crack on WAS. They had a good team last year. They need the QB play to be there, but they gave themselves a legitimate shot at that tonight. With Guice and Sweat, they got a lot better today. They'll be competing for the East the whole way, I think, and might be a team that gets better late in the year if Haskins is able to actually put it together.
So basically you are saying that they will win the East and make the playoffs if a rookie QB leads them there. Ok, I'll take those chances.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So basically you are saying that they will win the East and make the playoffs if a rookie QB leads them there. Ok, I'll take those chances.

Like Dak did? Or RGIII. Or Mark Sanchez. Or Andy Dalton. Or whoever else has done it. That team was playing for the post-season just last year, without Guice in the lineup until they lost Alex Smith and then Colt McCoy. Is Colt all that much better than Keenum or Haskins? I don't think he is.

Rayman70

Reaction score
jones and haskins are projects..not first round material...yet each year that position is over drafted. Lock is the cream of the crop and STILL on the draft board. Someone will get an absolute steal day 2. John Elway screwed the pooch by drafting a TE instead of Lock. UNLESS, they can come back day 2 and still get him.

slick325

Reaction score
They are in heaven here in the DMV (DC area). Sports talk radio here is going to be even more annoying than usual for the next months.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Haskins is another Byron Leftwich...HUGE PROJECT. Sorry skins fans...your team crapped the proverbial bed. You had Drew Lock sitting there and you take a system QB that got owned by Purdue...exposed. Dallas will feast on the division this year.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
We’re forgetting something

They’re still the Commanders and still owned by Snyder

They will find a way to screw this up
Just like we will. <cue Stephen A. Smith's … the Cowboys are an accident waiting to happen!>

visionary

Reaction score
All depends on Haskins
If he's great this is a great draft
If not, not do much