Twitter: Commanders DT Jonathan Allen out

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Then the win over them means nothing as well.
then you know nothing about nothing,, look man, Im not even getting to a pissing match,, this is football,, get over your sympathetic tear drops.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I mean this when I say, I don't like this. I want a perfectly healthy team to play against on Sunday. I don't want to hear any excuses when the Cowboys decimates these guys.

IDK there are so many injuries and suspension to today's NFL that unfortunately it is part of the game. Teams do not care if the opposing team is without their starters or key backups.

cern

Reaction score
just heard on 105.3 the fan that skins rb, darius guice had an mri on the non-injured knee and he might miss several games.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
IDK there are so many injuries and suspension to today's NFL that unfortunately it is part of the game. Teams do not care if the opposing team is without their starters or key backups.
Agree. That's why your 4-7 round draft picks are important-depth. Next man up! It is what it is .

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
then you know nothing about nothing,, look man, Im not even getting to a pissing match,, this is football,, get over your sympathetic tear drops.
Only I know something about quite a lot. You started this "pissing contest" by countering what I said. It takes two to argue, Mr #2.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You and I aren't part of teams. We are spectators on the outside looking in.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
"complete recovery"? Those knee injuries are cumulative and are eventually not completely recoverable. You must have two good knees to not understand how debilitating living with bad knees is, not that I expect your cold heart to express any compassion.
So I have a cold heart because I don't care if Jonathan Allen has a knee injury that might make him miss a few games? I guarantee you that Mr. Allen is feeling too sorry for himself right now. I'm sure he's going to bust his butt to get back in the line up as soon as possible. Like I said, it's not like he won't ever walk again. If his knees bother him in 20-30 years, then he'll be just like the majority of the country, myself included.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
You and I aren't part of teams. We are spectators on the outside looking in.

At no point did I say or imply "we". As a fan I do not feel any better or worse when the Cowboys beat a team with injuries.

As for the NFL, teams do not get bonus points or special consideration for playoff seeding if they beat a team without key injuries. It is part of the game that all teams deal with.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
I wonder if fans of our opponents in 2015 were saying, "man, I wish the Cowboys had Romo when we beat them. It would mean more." Or in 2017 if they were saying that their victories against a Zeke-less cowboys team were hollow.

aria

Reaction score
Where in my post did I say I hope people get injured? I said I don't feel bad when certain injuries happen.
You didn’t hence the reason I asked a question and not make a statement. When you said you were glad he wasn’t playing this week, I was asking for clarification because I that could be interpreted as you’re happy he’s injured.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So I have a cold heart because I don't care if Jonathan Allen has a knee injury that might make him miss a few games? I guarantee you that Mr. Allen is feeling too sorry for himself right now. I'm sure he's going to bust his butt to get back in the line up as soon as possible. Like I said, it's not like he won't ever walk again. If his knees bother him in 20-30 years, then he'll be just like the majority of the country, myself included.
No sense arguing with you. You're such a solid humanitarian and all. :rolleyes:

aria

Reaction score
I wonder if fans of our opponents in 2015 were saying, "man, I wish the Cowboys had Romo when we beat them. It would mean more." Or in 2017 if they were saying that their victories against a Zeke-less cowboys team were hollow.
Actually I frequent the Eagles, Commanders and Giants SB nation boards because I like keeping up with our division foes and you would be surprised how many want and have wanted our best players out there. There were even quite a few Giants fans hoping Zeke would be playing week 1.

Not every fan wants the easiest way out, some don’t want to hear excuses and enjoy watching great athletes play, no matter what they play for. I was looking forward to watching Barkley play last night, he’s a tremendous athlete and one of the most dynamic RB’s in the league. If we had problems stopping him then so be it.

Rayman70

Reaction score
guice and Allen both out..PLUS they have a banged up oline. Ripe for the taking. AGAIN, take care of business next week. We should be 2-0. ALL ABOUT TCB.