Commanders/Eagles thread

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Everyone praises these agressive coaches. There's a time and place to be agressive. You are playing s third string QB who was just signed. Take the points.

A lot of colts fans are upset with Frank reight because he is going for it on fourth too much. They gave up sure points yesterday and got stuffed. If they take the points, they can tie it at the end with a field goal.

It doesn't make your balls smaller if you kick the field goal now and then

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Tough spot to be in. Philly will at the very least end up with ball deep inside Eagles territory after a punt.

Texasfootball21

Reaction score
We definitely want a Sanchez led Commanders team to win this game. Then we kick philtey to the curb next week.

aria

Reaction score
This division is really, really, really bad. I know the Giants just suck and the Skins and Eagles have injuries but this is tough to watch, seriously. I may start watching the Stars permanently instead of flipping back and forth.

Last edited:

HungryLion

Reaction score
Everyone praises these agressive coaches. There's a time and place to be agressive. You are playing s third string QB who was just signed. Take the points.

A lot of colts fans are upset with Frank reight because he is going for it on fourth too much. They gave up sure points yesterday and got stuffed. If they take the points, they can tie it at the end with a field goal.

It doesn't make your balls smaller if you kick the field goal now and then

There are some scenarios where the next gen “win probability” is BS.

I agree completely. Dumb to not kick the FG.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
I don’t see any way the Skins win this game with Trash-chez behind center. Zero.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
demoralized-eagles-fans-nfl-fan-gifs.gif

Jipper

Reaction score
These announcers are terrible and yes I know witten is one of them....booger’s voice is so annoying and witten just doesn’t add much