Commanders/Eagles thread

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Just think guys, if we would have beaten Houston and WAS the first time like we were supposed to, this game wouldn't be important and we could be sitting back right now laughing at these fools with a 9-3 record.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
New
This division is really, really, really bad. I know the Giants just suck and the Skins and Eagles have injuries but this is tough to watch, seriously. I may start watching the Stars permanently instead of flipping back and forth.

Been a few years since I been to a Stars game. Always fun to go to a Hockey game.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I have to think that injury is more than this week and maybe flips who we want to win tonight. I always love to root against the eagles anyway.

Exactly. Eagles are the reigning champs. Put em down for the count and kill any fantasies they have about getting to the playoffs

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
No chance they lose tonight.

Did you just see that Sanchez throw?

The conspiracy theorist in me tells me your probably right. The NFL wants that Cowboys/Eagles game for next week to be a fight for first place. ...and the Eagles need a W to keep pace.:rolleyes:

remdak

Reaction score
If you’re going to rough the passer, actually rough the passer

ultron

Reaction score
Roughing the passer? I wish that guy obliterated Wentz' spinal cord.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Josh Norman may want to start tackling the ball carrier and not the ball.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I see the Skins open field tackling hasn't improved since Thanksgiving.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Jeez what happened to the Commanders defense? They were playing well just a few weeks ago.