Commanders/Eagles thread

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eagles hot?
They beat the Giants after a 2nd half NY collapse, and the Commanders with their 3rd team QB.

mldardy

Reaction score
this MNF crew is a total failure.. I love Wit, but he sucks, Booger is terrible too. I don't even know who the color guy is but he's worthless too. I think ESPN needs to sign over the rights to someone else. LOL
You mean play by play guy. It's Joe Tessitore.

mldardy

Reaction score
Eagles hot?
They beat the Giants after a 2nd half NY collapse, and the Commanders with their 3rd team QB.
I wasn't really impressed with the Eagles. They can't run the football. You can move the ball on their defense. Just do what we've normally been doing and take care of business next Sunday and we'll be fine.

DallasBlockersClub

Reaction score
Next week's game is absolutely huge. Eagles only have one division loss, would have tiebreaker with a win.

davidariust24

Reaction score
The eagles want to defend their title. This will be a huge game. I was looking at the Commanders game and they looked pumped at the beginning like they were going to come out like we did vs the saints. I have no doubt they will put all their juice into this next game. I expect anything. Talk, no talk hype no hype. They are the defending champs and this next week is dallas week, and Dallas ducks and Dak ducks, our defense ain't all that, their defense is going to shut us down and hit us in the mouth I'm sure all that is going to be said. They dont get any respect. Especially for a champ. Well next week its time to get it on. Their backs are against the wall and so is ours we need to win out to make sure we get in. If we win the next game we are 2 ahead with the tie breaker and 3 games left. This is a deal the deal victory vs the eagles .if we win we pretty much have the division because of division record. This is an opportunity to pretty much seal our deal and it's at home. This game is why they had their kicker at the draft talking stuff that fans from other teams were like go away. i was there. Us dallas fans already expected that well a lot of us we just kinda laughed , a lot of the boos were from other fans who couldn't believe a kicker came out talking stuff and on top of that he never won a ring. Then they drafted Dallas whatever his name is, to spite us I guess. The only reason I knew about him is because his. name was dallas. I never saw him play. So I was like who cares. He was just q name on the draft prospect list. They like to try to start stuff before games, and that's ok. All we need to do is win. Tyron smith, David Irving , tavon Austin taco charlton need to hit the ground running it's time to go , we can punch our ticket with a win sunday.the Commanders are done with sanchez. The eagles will be ready next Sunday, this is their superbowl before the superbowl, their coaches will put it all in this week. If we get all hands on deck , we should win. The backups need to be ready too. This is it! I may even buy me a ticket to go. This game should be exciting

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Protect the house next week and abuse their secondary. Make them play with more DB’s and let Zeke feast.

Linehan would know this if he wasn’t building a Lego house with the Duplo toddler blocks.

Mannix

Reaction score
Next game will be 30-35% Eagles fans...just like Jerry likes it.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
The eagles want to defend their title. This will be a huge game. I was looking at the Commanders game and they looked pumped at the beginning like they were going to come out like we did vs the saints. I have no doubt they will put all their juice into this next game. I expect anything. Talk, no talk hype no hype. They are the defending champs and this next week is dallas week, and Dallas ducks and Dak ducks, our defense ain't all that, their defense is going to shut us down and hit us in the mouth I'm sure all that is going to be said. They dont get any respect. Especially for a champ. Well next week its time to get it on. Their backs are against the wall and so is ours we need to win out to make sure we get in. If we win the next game we are 2 ahead with the tie breaker and 3 games left. This is a deal the deal victory vs the eagles .if we win we pretty much have the division because of division record. This is an opportunity to pretty much seal our deal and it's at home. This game is why they had their kicker at the draft talking stuff that fans from other teams were like go away. i was there. Us dallas fans already expected that well a lot of us we just kinda laughed , a lot of the boos were from other fans who couldn't believe a kicker came out talking stuff and on top of that he never won a ring. Then they drafted Dallas whatever his name is, to spite us I guess. The only reason I knew about him is because his. name was dallas. I never saw him play. So I was like who cares. He was just q name on the draft prospect list. They like to try to start stuff before games, and that's ok. All we need to do is win. Tyron smith, David Irving , tavon Austin taco charlton need to hit the ground running it's time to go , we can punch our ticket with a win sunday.the Commanders are done with sanchez. The eagles will be ready next Sunday, this is their superbowl before the superbowl, their coaches will put it all in this week. If we get all hands on deck , we should win. The backups need to be ready too. This is it! I may even buy me a ticket to go. This game should be exciting
These are questions that need answers

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

LOL.....saying quite a bit