Commanders/Eagles thread

waving monkey

Reaction score
I don't think Wentz is the better QB. I know he is. Just as any talent evaluator in the league knows he is. It's like saying I think Kevin Durant is a better forward than Wilson Chandler.

This isn't close. It's only debated here.
of course he is

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
I don't think Wentz is the better QB. I know he is. Just as any talent evaluator in the league knows he is. It's like saying I think Kevin Durant is a better forward than Wilson Chandler.

Not sure why it's debated.

Wentz is better. Ok, so what.

So was Matt Ryan. So was Drew Brees. So is Rapistburger and Rodgers and Brady.

Cowboys have beat those teams before. So not sure they should lay down for this one. All of those guys are better than Wentz.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
I watched Wentz play at North Dakota ..hes everything you want from a 1st round QB

He is light years better than Dak.....

But...

I still think our defense can handle him the way they are playing, we will certainley find out

stiletto

Reaction score

By an Eagles troll... good job admin's letting this guy hang around just because he "pays".....

Reactions: CWR

stiletto

Reaction score
We're going to need another big defensive effort and our OL has to show up.

I assume as always you are talking about your favorite team the Eagles? Well they have a pretty tough Defense to deal with "Fake Star"....

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
By an Eagles troll... good job admin's letting this guy hang around just because he "pays".....

I can't remember if you were on the old DC official forums, but man, it was worse over there.

I do sort of miss 43Harris43 though.

And Pappydog has grown on me. I don't agree with him but I admire his conviction.

mldardy

Reaction score
I watched Wentz play at North Dakota ..hes everything you want from a 1st round QB

He is light years better than Dak.....

But...

I still think our defense can handle him the way they are playing, we will certainley find out
Light years? Stop. He's light years better than Nathan Peterman. That's about it.

HoplessCowboysFan36

Reaction score
Just bad football here. Mostly from Washington.

They could steal this game and still not be a threat. They have nothing to sustain going forward.

The Eagles on the other hand could fire up some momentum.

That is why I don't understand why if you want Dallas to benefit, why you would be rooting for the Eagles.

That just tells me you are bean counting games and tie breakers.

The Eagles are far far more likely to win more games this season than the Commanders.

We do not play the skids any more this season. We can beat Sillidelphia and send them 2 games back with a trip to the Rams up after that. At least we can count beans. Plus what Cowboys fan wants to miss ripping their heart out. Sure they are a bigger threat, but we control their future.

Zman5

Reaction score
From EaGirls forum.

Wentz is holding the team back
https://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/topic/753014-wentz-is-holding-the-team-back/

From their game thread tonight. Sound familiar?

"I'm not a Wentz hater, I just demand more. He's clearly not playing as well as he did last year. The big plays are way down this year.

Plays that stuck out to me: overthrowing Ertz and Agholor on big plays, throwing a wormburner to a wide open Agholor, no touch on a screen to Goedert, and he made one of the worst interceptions in the redzone. Even some of the completions were innacurate throws that were bailed out by great catches. Wentz needs to step it up, this isn't good enough. Look around the NFL, the bar is set higher"

======
"I said originally: "Wentz is definitely showing regression without Defilippo. He needs better guidance." I see what I see. I'm not the only one noticing his lapses, ugly occasional floaters and whatnot. It's been a progression. 2016 was his rookie year. I think JDef did just fine. And yes, he was good. Really good. I doubt Wentz would disagree. That;s why he got noticed and offered a higher level job for this year. Not quite sure why you have such a problem with all this but you don't have to ****.Carry on carry on. Maybe you'll convince that you're sooo right. Or not. "

======

"Way too many inaccurate throws by Wentz. Eagles could probably have 40+ if they had a cleaner game. Do this against the Rams and it's a blowout loss"

Last edited:

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Just as I thought,WAS was finished. Looks like it’s Sanchez time in the NFL once again.

gmb1

Reaction score
I can't wait to see Shannon Sharpe and Steven A Smith pick against us this week! LOL

Nav22

Reaction score
So, I counted 5 truly AWFUL passes from Wentz tonight.

2 overthrows. An endzone INT. 2 short passes that went nowhere near the receiver.

But let’s not hold a #2 overall pick to the same lofty standards that have been set for a 4th rounder!
:lmao2:

How many off-target passes did Dak throw vs the Saints again? Like ONE?

Wentz had 3 INTs vs the Saints, for those of you who forgot. Zero TDs.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Wentz is better than Dak but Wentz isn’t the guy people thought he was. And he’s still ringless

Nav22

Reaction score
Wentz is better than Dak but Wentz isn’t the guy people thought he was. And he’s still ringless
Meh. He has a worse record than Dak and their career numbers are comparable.

Wentz “looks the part” and was a #2 overall pick for his immense physical talent, and who throws the ball more often than Dak does, so people will side with him for the time being. That’s totally fine.

I’m just not so sure that Carson Wentz will have a better career than Dak Prescott. Time will tell.

Eventually, “potential” will stop mattering as much as “production” does. Then we’ll see where they stack up.

BIG, BIG game next week. Let’s see which QB delivers.

Nav22

Reaction score
i

Gentlemen, we got problems.
Care to comment on the 5 truly AWFUL passes from Wentz tonight? The endzone INT, 2 overthrows, 2 short passes right into the dirt...?

Or nah?

Reactions: CWR

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Not sure why it's debated.

Wentz is better. Ok, so what.

So was Matt Ryan. So was Drew Brees. So is Rapistburger and Rodgers and Brady.

Cowboys have beat those teams before. So not sure they should lay down for this one. All of those guys are better than Wentz.
This is a great point.

There are better QBs than Dak. There were better QBs than Romo. There were better QBs than Aikman. Team still has to line up and play the other team. Goal is to win but for some strange reason having the better player is more important to some fans. You would think a fanbase like Dallas wouldn't care about who the better player is considering there have been 2+ decades of claims Barry Sanders was better than Emmitt Smith as if being better trumps winning.