Commanders expected to sign DT Dorance Armstrong

MikeT22

Reaction score
Good player. Underrated. But these are the guys you let other teams overpay and you replace via draft.
That’s the way it should work, plus adding some FAs too. But we aren’t going to find a starting C, RB, OL, LB in the draft or be able to fill the other needs at DE, DT, WR and CB.

I’m all for not overpaying rotational players / low end starters. But you have to draft well and use FA. We rarely do the latter unless it’s bargain basement signings. And contrary to popular belief, our drafting is getting it done.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Not the point and you know it.
Then what was the point? We rotate DL throughout the game. Apparently Fehoko wasn’t good enough to even be on the active roster, let alone get in the rotation.

So either our DL is just that good, or Fehoko isn’t.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Then what was the point? We rotate DL throughout the game. Apparently Fehoko wasn’t good enough to even be on the active roster, let alone get in the rotation.

So either our DL is just that good, or Fehoko isn’t.
Wow. Not wasting my time On this simple explanation From my previous post.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That’s the way it should work, plus adding some FAs too. But we aren’t going to find a starting C, RB, OL, LB in the draft or be able to fill the other needs at DE, DT, WR and CB.

I’m all for not overpaying rotational players / low end starters. But you have to draft well and use FA. We rarely do the latter unless it’s bargain basement signings. And contrary to popular belief, our drafting is getting it done.
They will replace these guys…will it work? Probably not.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Anybody going to miss, Armstrong?????So much for Dallas talent level....