Commanders expected to sign DT Dorance Armstrong

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nope. I tried posting this last week and some scoffed.

He has 2 solid years in a row and it was easy to see he was going to get paid.
I wish people wouldn’t do this to themselves. But they just set themselves up for disappointment.

Carson

Reaction score
Commie fans thinking they will use him like Parsons lol

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not sure I can root for the Cowboys without Dorance Armstrong.
200w.gif

McKDaddy

Reaction score
The problem is these picks would be for the following draft, not next month’s draft, unless I am confused.
I wasn't really focused on when we would get the picks more so that we are gathering comp picks and it looks to be a year in which our record will also net good picks in 2025.

Sorta tongue in cheek that he's gearing up to have a lot of draft capital to reset the team & the cap.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He couldn't even manage to be on the active list all last season.
There must be inactive players every game. And they had a full team of DL players to field. Who was suppose to sit for him to get a few plays a game.
They needed DB's as well, OL, and LB's...wait, scratch the LB's. Needed more S's to play LB.

Being inactive does not mean he can't play. Many teams do this for future contributions.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Mazi Smith is the future...at DE or LB if he keeps dropping weight!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
One of the guys who could not get to the QB when Parsons was being double and triple teamed .......... good riddance.

Creeper

Reaction score
I tried to tell you guys we would be in comp pick mode for free agency. Our front office values unproven draft picks over free agents because they think they are smarter than everyone else. Comp Pick 1 = Pollard, Comp Pick 2 = Armstrong. Now they are just waiting to see what Biadasz, Gilmore, Lewis, etc can get us.
The problem is for what these guys are signing for, none will bring them more than a 5th or 6th round pick.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
Previously, Armstrong held the DE (2) position while Fowler occupied DE (3), and Viliami Fehoko was listed as (4) on the depth chart for right defensive ends. However, Fehoko has now ascended to the (1/2) slot on the depth chart for the DE position. As for Tyrus Wheat, is he listed as a DE or LB?

In terms of the current linebackers' depth chart, it features Damone Clark and Overshown. Following free agency, the cornerback depth chart now includes Diggs, Bland, and Scott. This tean has work to do in the draft and free agancy!

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I tried to tell you guys we would be in comp pick mode for free agency. Our front office values unproven draft picks over free agents because they think they are smarter than everyone else. Comp Pick 1 = Pollard, Comp Pick 2 = Armstrong. Now they are just waiting to see what Biadasz, Gilmore, Lewis, etc can get us.
We can only get 3 comp picks ( I believe). Tyron will likely be the top one. Armstrong will most likely be the 2nd most valuable. Biadasz 's deal is a probably a little more than Pollard's.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm interested in seeing the contract they give him. I can't blame him for seeking out better opportunities and more money.