Commanders expected to sign DT Dorance Armstrong

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
Marginal player perhaps, but no denying his value as a depth piece. Not irreplaceable by any stretch, but it is another hole to be filled.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Sam Williams has had similar production given the amount of snaps he's had. The thing is, can Williams be trusted?
I'm not saying Williams is a dumb person, but I am saying he plays like he is not a very smart person...

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
3 years $45M is just dumb.

Good for Armstrong getting his bag, and he has clear value as a building block who already knows DQ's defense. But $15M a season is ridiculous.

MikeT22

Reaction score
There must be inactive players every game. And they had a full team of DL players to field. Who was suppose to sit for him to get a few plays a game.
They needed DB's as well, OL, and LB's...wait, scratch the LB's. Needed more S's to play LB.

Being inactive does not mean he can't play. Many teams do this for future contributions.
I know, our DL was just so good last year that Fehoko couldn’t even get on the active list.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yeah they will get a bunch of our players. We just keep letting them go. Because we are all in.