Twitter: Commanders Foster not suspended

robjay04

Reaction score
i'm thinking there was a lot of behind the scenes stuff with Zeke like damning evidence that proved his guilt that the cowboys organization did NOT want made public

there's simply no other explanation (well, other than conspiracy theory Goodell hates Dallas / Jerry stuff)

If that was the case...Cowboys would’ve let it be instead of fighting for Zeke and Jerry actively trying to replace Goodell because of it.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Goodell will continue to hose the Cowboys as long as Jerry is around........Jerry has never won a single showdown with Goodell.
I would guess Mara and Blank had him hose the cowboys. It was probably (in my Godfather voice) you do this one thing for us, and we will remember. Then he gets a huge extension

JayFord

Reaction score
Playing for the Commanders is punishment enough

I’m not concerned

Mr_437

Reaction score
Ironically Foster is the only LB I've seen smack the ish out of Zeke head up.

MaaS

Reaction score
Goodell will continue to hose the Cowboys as long as Jerry is around........Jerry has never won a single showdown with Goodell.

Well, Jerry did try and get him fired lol. We won't be getting any favors from the commish anytime soon.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score

Just goes to show Zeke got royally screwed :mad:

We all knew this......Jed stormed in like he was gonna change the football world...... pissed a lot of people off.

The NFL will stick it to Jed ANY chance they get.

king987

Reaction score
This only strengthens my belief that Zeke's suspension was never about what Zeke did (or did not do). It was about the headlines, for Goodell and the NFL to appear like the law and order. To make it look publicly that they care about domestic violence, among other crimes. What better way than punishing one of your biggest, young stars and drag his name through the headlines?

If they really cared about such accusations, they wouldn't be so ho-hum about other occurrences. Who really knows Foster, so who cares?

I did believe Zeke deserved perhaps a two game suspension, just for being a knucklehead and allowing himself to be in such a predicament. 6 games were a joke. The fact that Hunt only got 2 more games and Foster got none is proof of that.

king987

Reaction score
The alleged victim completely retracted her statement against Foster both times

The girl in the Elliott case told her story to the NFL investigators and never backed down.... she also had contemporaneous evidence she sent to her mother

True, though the police did say in Elliot's case that the woman did admit to lying about her accusations via text messages. One of the reasons they suggested no suspension for Zeke.

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
Well, Jerry did try and get him fired lol. We won't be getting any favors from the commish anytime soon.

Jerry never wanted him fired. He wanted the owners to vote on his pay, based on incentives, which he got. Goodell didn't get the $50 mill guaranteed he was asking. (plus a lear jet and paid health insurance for life). His contract is incentive based.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I think that's because he was released. Not due to the NFL suspending him for longer than 2 games for a weapons arrest and a misdemeanor drug offense.....btw, if that was weed, then that's even more bizarre, isn't it? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reuben_Foster#San_Francisco_49ers

The NFL really needs to straighten out what rules they will impose, and what rules they won't enforce. Then, enforce their rules uniformly.

He was on the commissioner's exempt list.