Twitter: Commanders Foster not suspended

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I would guess Mara and Blank had him hose the cowboys. It was probably (in my Godfather voice) you do this one thing for us, and we will remember. Then he gets a huge extension

Yeah, because Mara and Blank alone could authorize Goodell's contract extension. :muttley:

Doomsay

Reaction score
i'm thinking there was a lot of behind the scenes stuff with Zeke like damning evidence that proved his guilt that the cowboys organization did NOT want made public

there's simply no other explanation (well, other than conspiracy theory Goodell hates Dallas / Jerry stuff)
Damning evidence would have led to chargers, of which, there were none.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I can remember Goodell giving an interview, saying that when they were kids he and his brother would run
around the house singing 'Hail to the Commanders".

If I'm the 49ers, I'm really pissed and would want compensation. The NFL guilt-trips teams into
releasing players only to allow other teams to pick them up. The problem, clearly is at the top.

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
Nothing is amiss here.

The amount of a chocolate type substance, corn and peanuts stuck on the Goodell apologist's noses clearly prove that...

RoboQB

Reaction score
And our terrible owner continues to let us bend over and take it year after year. He also bluffs how he's going to show down with Goodell and never does at all. It's a joke. As much as our terrible owner.

I believe you're forgetting that they threatened to remove him as owner for
making waves regarding their false stand against domestic violence and
Goodell's contract extension.

So, you're wrong on both counts here.
He tried and basically was put in his place by Goodell with help from
Arthur Blank, who got to host a SB for his efforts,
Also, Jones is not a terrible owner. In fact, he's a great owner. A Hall of Fame owner.
Anyone here would love working for Jerry Jones. He's a terrible GM.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
and picking teams. I'd love to see who can right now tell me that this isn't fishy. BOTH accusations are the SAME. BOTH, one could argue, could be considered "detrimental to the league". ONE was arrested, and he is NOT on this team. ONE was NOT arrested, and plays RB for us. Can anyone tell me how this is fair or within the normal confines of the league? What could Zeke POSSIBLY have done to get THIS same outcome? Ask to be traded? Such bogus! This is where the NFL loses people. THIS sucks!! THIS is bigger than just Cowboys vs. everyone or usual fan speak. THIS just set the standard that Goodell can let people off or suspend anyone he wants. This shows that there are indeed 2 standards in the NFL. If you play for the Cowboys, THIS will happen to you. If not, you might be in luck. Am I wrong?
You omitted the one glaring detail of character assassination GOODELL bagged the #21 with,,, He turned it into a Federal Case ,,,SHEESE:mad:

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I believe you're forgetting that they threatened to remove him as owner for
making waves regarding their false stand against domestic violence and
Goodell's contract extension.

So, you're wrong on both counts here.
He tried and basically was put in his place by Goodell with help from
Arthur Blank, who got to host a SB for his efforts,
Also, Jones is not a terrible owner. In fact, he's a great owner. A Hall of Fame owner.
Anyone here would love working for Jerry Jones. He's a terrible GM.

Agree, not one other owner came to old jerrah defense, not the Pats owner who had all the cheating scandals against him, heck not even Danny boy, who like old jerrah loved just win baby Davis. I think Al were both idols.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
In the NFL, it's not about who you are or what you did or didn't do.

It's all about who you play for.

If there's still any doubts about a conspiracy against the Cowboys by Goodell, this should end them. He's completely transparent right now. What a friggin' joke.
Hell, let's dig up the bones of that B.S. no catch post season call on Dez Bryant vs. ***** Packers,,, it'll become much more apparent to one & all should WE threaten deep into the postseason in any given season