**Commanders vs. Eagles Game Thread**

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Koy Detmer is a much better QB than McMahon although he was solid but i like our chances better with Detmer

RoyWilliams31

Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH said:
We should not be in a position where we have to depend on a 6-9 team to get us into the playoffs. This so sucks right about now.

DUDE Were going to go 10-6 thats a pretty good position only 3 teams in 15 years havent made the playoffs with a 10-6 record so what are you talking about

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Koy can manage the game but has no deep ball. As bad as McMahon was, not sure we want Koy in there.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
yeah, i cant take it, i got a friend that is watching the eagles-Commanders game, and he is going to call me when game is over with the score, im on pins and needles, on one hand, i want dallas to go to the playoffs, have a winning season in december to carry over, on other hand, i know we wont go far in playoffs, so wouldnt mind if cowboys dont get in, and we get the 15th to 19th pick in nfl draft. I know, you guys are going to say, win, no matter what, but when you draft below the 20th spot, you generally get players that dont make it, remember, Eukebon, TE-Lafleur, whom was fair, but not good, only played like 4-5 years, then retired, but if you pick in the 15th pick in first round to the 20th pick, you get guys like Emmitt Smith, Javon Kearse, TE_Gonzalez with Chiefs, just a proven fact, go look it up,

devman90

The Master of Disaster
Reaction score
Wa Wa Wa our season is over....there is 7 minutes left to go and the eagles have the ball

wxcpo

Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
my point was MAJORITY of the time refs DON'T call holding if it doesn't IMPEDE progress......

You don't really believe that do you? I have been a ref for 3 years at the high school level and we call holding no matter where it occurs in relation to a play.

Taz

Reaction score
prob is that egales played good they can feel good losing knowing they played HARD to a playoff team

now they have detmer in either
a they think he is better
b they are just trying to evualt e talent and not in now