Comp Pick Value & Franchised Player Trades

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Zeke knows if he steps foot into Roger's office it could be a year suspension. It better be good behavior from here on in. That is what Roger was doing anyways, knew he would not get anything on this matter, was all a setup going forward.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I seen talks about Gurley contract but never nothing from the team saying "we made a mistake". If someone can link something from the team stating this and not from fans but the team itself.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Thanks for clearly confirming the FACT that I initially pointed out. The fact that you’re doing anything and everything you can to skew facts and information in an attempt to get to where you’d like to go.

You're assuming implication and referring to it as fact

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Don't forget the scenario in which they became a free agent is heavily involved in the comp pick formula too.

Eagles Signed Vinny Curry, Timmy Jernigan, Malik Jackson, Cody Kessler, and Zach Brown all as unrestricted free agents, but since they were all cut by their former team, none will interfere with us getting a 3 for Foles and a 4 for Hicks. And conversely, their former teams get nothing for losing them either.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
As I said before this trade popped up (maybe I inspired it?).... I would run Zeke into the ground this year then tag and trade him.

Assuming he stays healthy there will be a team who would trade for him.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't forget the scenario in which they became a free agent is heavily involved in the comp pick formula too.

Eagles Signed Vinny Curry, Timmy Jernigan, Malik Jackson, Cody Kessler, and Zach Brown all as unrestricted free agents, but since they were all cut by their former team, none will interfere with us getting a 3 for Foles and a 4 for Hicks. And conversely, their former teams get nothing for losing them either.

Jernigan...

He was cut by the Eagles and re-signed by the Eagles.

Shocking they don't get a comp pick for that...