Comparing Joey Bosa and Taco Charlton

LittleD

Reaction score
He's trying to get back in the league. He just released another media release the other day. I would LOVE IT if we signed him.

Everyone, who's truly repentant, should get a second chance. Jerry gave him a second chance and he blew it big time. I think he's considered kryptonite to any NFL team that takes him on now. Most likely, his NFL ship has sailed.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Everyone, who's truly repentant, should get a second chance. Jerry gave him a second chance and he blew it big time. I think he's considered kryptonite to any NFL team that takes him on now. Most likely, his NFL ship has sailed.
I don't disagree about his shot being done. I just wouldn't hesitate to sign him if he was vetted and proved to have changed in the eyes of Cowboys' evaluators.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's trying to get back in the league. He just released another media release the other day. I would LOVE IT if we signed him.
The Cowboys won't sign him. Garrett appears to hate him.

Hardy needs to hire a PR consultant which it still appears he has not done. If he would say the right things publicly, a team would likely take a chance on him.

I don't blame him for maintaining his innocence, but he needs to say and do things that make it obvious that what he was accused of it a very serious issue.

He could publicly say that this ordeal has caused him to get a better understanding of how domestic abuse is a huge problem in the world. He could say that he'll donate 1/2 of his salary to a cause that supports victims of domestic violence.

This statement is probably not the way to do it:
"I'm kind of on the black side of things right now, with the perception of my persona," he told Bleacher Report. "It's hard to fight the fans. You can't be right about somebody if you don't know them -- that's just a basic common decency fact. But nobody wants to attest to that, so I have to show that Greg Hardy is not a f---ing psychopath. And I say 'f---ing' because it's that extreme. I want people to see that, instead of reading and believing the latest stories."

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
well we should draft at least another DE high anyway.
we got everything else (knock on wood regarding injuries).
DE and then add a RT.

Can we wait until this upcoming season plays out first. If Taco shows something along with David, Demarcus, Ben also stepping up then no we will not have to draft a DE high. If not, then yes.

But to make that determination on May 4th is a little premature.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
we can afford to go light at DT because Irvin and charlton I believe can kick inside an play the 3 in a pinch and rush at the DT spot on pass downs. So Charlton and irving you can put DE/DT. Crawford DT/DE. Keep Collins, thorton and Pea at DT.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
The Cowboys won't sign him. Garrett appears to hate him.

Hardy needs to hire a PR consultant which it still appears he has not done. If he would say the right things publicly, a team would likely take a chance on him.

I don't blame him for maintaining his innocence, but he needs to say and do things that make it obvious that what he was accused of it a very serious issue.

He could publicly say that this ordeal has caused him to get a better understanding of how domestic abuse is a huge problem in the world. He could say that he'll donate 1/2 of his salary to a cause that supports victims of domestic violence.

This statement is probably not the way to do it:
"I'm kind of on the black side of things right now, with the perception of my persona," he told Bleacher Report. "It's hard to fight the fans. You can't be right about somebody if you don't know them -- that's just a basic common decency fact. But nobody wants to attest to that, so I have to show that Greg Hardy is not a f---ing psychopath. And I say 'f---ing' because it's that extreme. I want people to see that, instead of reading and believing the latest stories."
Well one thing is for certain, Greg Hardy never holds back and is genuinely himself.

I don't know if he's capable of "towing the company line" -- he's too emotional, X.

Whether right or wrong, I agree with you, it's killing his chances at ever returning. And he's only 28. Such a shame.