Complaint Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
kqyVb97.png

This thread is for general complaints, not specifically related to the Cowboys, which the forum provides a drama zone for and not website technical issues that should be submitted to the support zone.

Please make sure all your complaints stay within the forum rules.

With that all out of the way, what currently annoys you?
Kids acting all young on my lawn!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Complaint: People too lazy to push the cart they used a couple more feet to return it, but instead they block the open parking spot I was going to use until I drive closer and see a cart occupying it. :banghead:
I saw a woman yesterday, push a cart down a slight grade from her car toward the cart bay, completely unconcerned that it was gaining speed, and heading toward someone's parked car. Fortunately, another cart got in the way. Lazy *** people piss me off.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man! The last 3 jars of pickeled okra I've bought marketed under the brand name of ' taste-o-texas' have contained probably 1/3rd way past the harvesting season ,as in being to tough & stringy to chew,,,THAT & I've not been seeing
' mezzetta' Italian giardiniera mix on the shelves last couple of times out shopping,,,o_O
Hey, I checked at a brand new HEB with loads of Mezzetta products and no Giardiniera Mix but it is online and the hot is really good on a sammich.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Complaint: Reboots and remakes. If it was great, then leave it alone. Why ruin the memory of a classic? Instead, maybe come up with something original? Or maybe try remaking bombs, to fix them?

nobody

Reaction score
Complaint: Reboots and remakes. If it was great, then leave it alone. Why ruin the memory of a classic? Instead, maybe come up with something original? Or maybe try remaking bombs, to fix them?

Hollywood has been doing remakes since it started. It's not likely to change any time soon. They figure that it's less risky to go with something they know worked than to take a risk on something that failed before or is an unknown.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Hate it when mods close a thread because they fear it will get political rather than waiting for it to happen. So many times we've had a good discussion going with everyone respecting the rules and then suddenly it's locked out.

sulu1701

Reaction score
Complaint: Went to the endodontist yesterday for a root canal, only to find out that I have to go back in two weeks to get the medicine removed and the tooth filled with something else. Then I have to go back to my dentist to get the permanent filling put in.
3 friggin' days I have to take off for a tooth I wanted to just get pulled.
Apparently, there's a lot more money to be made by "fixing" it.[/QUOT

Of course, that's why the 70's was the last decade for curable diseases, no money in cures, but plenty to be made in treatment

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Paper product companies. Wouldn't you think companies that make paper products would have better paper packaging? I don't know the last time that piece of crapboard came off at the perforation and I didn't have a ragged package and paper giblets all over the place.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I miss my old TV and how all you had to do was connect cable from the wall to back of the TV......ipso-fatso.
AND YOU COULD HEAR IT.

Now,these damn flat screens/computer screens have speakers in the back of the damn thing instead of the front.NO WONDER MY SOUND SUCKS.
And why do we need to replace cable running from the wall with some stupid little plastic box that comes with.....ANOTHER G.D. REMOTE....LIKE I DON'T HAVE ENUFF ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

BLAST YOU COX CABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

what was wrong with the old "tube" TVs........yeah,flat-screens are lighter but PUT THE SPEAKERS IN FRONT......NOT THE BACK.
I miss RcA,Sony,etc.....

BLAST YOU SAMSUNG!!!!!!!!!!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Paper product companies. Wouldn't you think companies that make paper products would have better paper packaging? I don't know the last time that piece of crapboard came off at the perforation and I didn't have a ragged package and paper giblets all over the place.
My niece just bought toilet paper for the house....first time she's ever bought any. She got Cottonelle, because it was on sale. There don't seem to be any perforations at all, and I'm not joking. You simply cannot tear off a square piece, it just rips wherever it feels like.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I miss my old TV and how all you had to do was connect cable from the wall to back of the TV......ipso-fatso.
AND YOU COULD HEAR IT.

Now,these damn flat screens/computer screens have speakers in the back of the damn thing instead of the front.NO WONDER MY SOUND SUCKS.
And why do we need to replace cable running from the wall with some stupid little plastic box that comes with.....ANOTHER G.D. REMOTE....LIKE I DON'T HAVE ENUFF ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

BLAST YOU COX CABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

what was wrong with the old "tube" TVs........yeah,flat-screens are lighter but PUT THE SPEAKERS IN FRONT......NOT THE BACK.
I miss RcA,Sony,etc.....

BLAST YOU SAMSUNG!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think you're gonna have a lot of agreements on this one. lol

cowboyec

Reaction score
picture quality on flat-screens is great......sound vs my old TV sux.

Status
Not open for further replies.