Complaint Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Man! The last 3 jars of pickeled okra I've bought marketed under the brand name of ' taste-o-texas' have contained probably 1/3rd way past the harvesting season ,as in being to tough & stringy to chew,,,THAT & I've not been seeing
' mezzetta' Italian giardiniera mix on the shelves last couple of times out shopping,,,o_O

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man! The last 3 jars of pickeled okra I've bought marketed under the brand name of ' taste-o-texas' have contained probably 1/3rd way past the harvesting season ,as in being to tough & stringy to chew,,,THAT & I've not been seeing
' mezzetta' Italian giardiniera mix on the shelves last couple of times out shopping,,,o_O
That brand is really inconsistent. I still see Mezzetta on the shelves and use that all choppy chopped for muffaletta's.

I am a fool for pickled stuff, love it all and I do my own okra and green beans for Bloody Mary's cuz I count that as a day's full serving of veggies. Mezzetta's Castelveltrano olives are flat outrageously good. I have proclaimed them as the house olive for martini's. I even drink martinis when I don't want one to have these olives.

I have just excited myself into another thread for us to share information, Brands I Endorse. Look for that coming to a thread near you soon. I excite myself often but this thread thingy may keep my hands off myself.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That brand is really inconsistent. I still see Mezzetta on the shelves and use that all choppy chopped for muffaletta's.

I am a fool for pickled stuff, love it all and I do my own okra and green beans for Bloody Mary's cuz I count that as a day's full serving of veggies. Mezzetta's Castelveltrano olives are flat outrageously good. I have proclaimed them as the house olive for martini's. I even drink martinis when I don't want one to have these olives.

I have just excited myself into another thread for us to share information, Brands I Endorse. Look for that coming to a thread near you soon. I excite myself often but this thread thingy may keep my hands off myself.
Mezzetta's is the brand of jalapeno stuffed olives I buy....Just bought a jar today, in fact.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
tenor.gif
Folks that don't use a turn signal. Better yet, the ones that do use one but don't put it on till they're actually turning.
THIS!! When you're going down a road at 45MPH and the car in front of you hits their breaks at the last second to turn right - no signal at all - only to turn the signal on AFTER they are already halfway turned.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Picking up an empty milk carton out of your own fridge......WHO PUT THIS SHHH BACK IN THE FRIDGE!?!?!?!?........complete silence in the house.
I can't wait until my niece finds her own place (not that she's looking), and my brother finds someplace else to live, other than my basement. (not that he's looking)

kskboys

Reaction score
THIS!! When you're going down a road at 45MPH and the car in front of you hits their breaks at the last second to turn right - no signal at all - only to turn the signal on AFTER they are already halfway turned.
Consider this liked 1,000 times!!! Traffic would work so much better if they'd start giving tickets again for not using blinkers.

kskboys

Reaction score
Bicyclists on the highway. Esp on narrow 2 lane country roads. And the idiots will not move over. Seen many wrecks caused by them, and ton of close calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.