Complete team loss. No one can escape blame

erod

Reaction score
Games like these come down to holding serve.

The Bills have a terrible secondary. One of the worst in football.

And we got that.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
How was this the biggest game of the season?
It was the biggest game because Dallas, and by Dallas, I mean Dak lost. Last week's win against our 10-win archrival wasn't a big game because they're overrated and it was an easy win. Try and keep up here. The goal posts aren't moving THAT much here week to week.

starfan1

Reaction score
The tackling....good lord I've seen better in flag football.
Odd you say that I was listening to the fan yesterday ( dfw radio) and Chris Arnold was talking about how the cowboys are one of the best team tackling teams in the league

I thought to myself really ? In their losses I don’t think so but cook ate them up today

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I was saying two weeks ago........we would beat the Eagles and lose to the Bills. When the Bills burned 6 min on their opening drive, you just knew this wasn't the same team from the last 5-6 weeks.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
How was this the biggest game of the season?
They could have really made a statement and put to rest the doubts that they can win on the road. Now they are back to looking like pretenders who will be one and done since they'll have to go on the road to win. They blew their chances no matter what the outcome of tomorrow night's game between the Eagles and Seahawks is.

SackMaster

Reaction score
I mean they made the playoffs today but understood.
I was thinking this week that ....
  • I rather the Cowboys win out and get the 5th seed
  • Than to lose a game and somehow get the 1st seed
So, ya. Glad they are in the playoffs since anything can happen. But still upset they lost again, and looking like total dog poop in the process.
:angry:

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Maybe we can put pictures of the Dolphins defense on the pads this week...that really seemed to motivate some people. They were all in Bills uniforms, but hey...

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Well we better figure it out within a week. Dolphins are next and they are better than Buffalo. Why I think we can beat them? Dolphins aren't as physical as Buffalo. I didn't think we would beat Buffalo, but I do think we can beat the dolphins. We are a below average team on the road. That needs to change to be a successful playoff team.

ottawacowpoke

Reaction score
I was saying two weeks ago........we would beat the Eagles and lose to the Bills. When the Bills burned 6 min on their opening drive, you just knew this wasn't the same team from the last 5-6 weeks.
The difference between winning and losing can be razor thin. The Bills’ first two TDs were a direct result of two stupid penalties. Without those miscues maybe it’s a different story. Dallas couldn’t just get out of their own way today. Frustrating to watch.