Complete team loss. No one can escape blame

UncleRico

Reaction score
The game was lost in the trenches. Everything on both sides of the ball started there. It was brutal.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Team starts feeling itself, comes out and gets destroyed on both sides of the ball….killer penalties, soft play, uninspired, just a really garbage outing all along. This is why some of us are never really convinced, their coach and this team doesn’t have alpha dogs that truly get ANGRY with bad play like Aikman, Haley, Irvin, and Jimmy Johnson did.

tcc0808

Reaction score
It was the biggest game because Dallas, and by Dallas, I mean Dak lost. Last week's win against our 10-win archrival wasn't a big game because they're overrated and it was an easy win. Try and keep up here. The goal posts aren't moving THAT much here week to week.
Ahhh. I get it. Makes so much more sense now.

Shane612

Reaction score
If Dak gets most of the credit for a win, he should get most of the blame for a loss.
Personally, I just think a bad game was over due for this team.
Now, they can go back to winning games. :laugh:

nobody

Reaction score
I think three games this year really signify what will happen to the Cowboys in the playoffs. The games against the Cardinals, the 49ers, and the Bills. Why those games? It was what we've seen for years. The team is capable but just doesn't come ready to play and can't handle adversity very well. They get punched in the mouth and fold.

The first Eagles game that resulted in a loss was different. While they beat themselves it wasn't the same kind of loss.

The Cowboys -might- win their first playoff game but will get beaten in the divisional round yet again. They had no business playing like this in December. They got complacent.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
If Dak gets most of the credit for a win, he should get most of the blame for a loss.
Personally, I just think a bad game was over due for this team.
Now, they can go back to winning games. :laugh:

Dak should receive a lot of the blame. But if these defense wants to talk like they are one of the toughest defenses in the NFL or wants to be viewed that way. Then they deserve just as much criticism as Dak does for getting punched in the mouth and folding every single time an offense is physical with them.

Shane612

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to watching Jags and Ravs.....I like both QBs...

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak should receive a lot of the blame. But if these defense wants to talk like they are one of the toughest defenses in the NFL or wants to be viewed that way. Then they deserve just as much criticism as Dak does for getting punched in the mouth and folding every single time an offense is physical with them.
The horrid tackling...was critical. We just bounced off or completely whiffed to many times.
Dak and the offense made sure the d had plenty of opportunities

Proof

Reaction score
Dak was brutal in today's game and failed to get it done when he was needed to show up the most in the biggest game of the Cowboys season. Too many penalties were committed which completely turned the momentum of the game in the Bills favor. The defense allowing nearly 300 rushing yards was just inexcusable. This team has a chance to show us something today and failed on all fronts and all sides of the ball.
was watching the game with my step dad and he said “the only notable thing they’ve done is kicked a long punt, in the third quarter” and i couldn’t disagree lol. just a beat down

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
The defence was bad and the offensive was worse.
Disagree. They were equally atrocious. This felt worse than the San Fran fiasco On both sides of the ball. Kind of like being the tallest midget, but I have more faith in the offense than the defense. Hit this defense in the mouth and they fold like a cheap suit.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Looks like we went into the weeds there.
I guess so. And it's not like I completely disagree. Feel free and go look at my post in the game day thread about Pollard. He was playing good and I kept pointing it out.

Yet after seeing a 99% total team collapse, it's hard for me to be super positive about the 1% that wasn't.

If you can, good for you and in some ways, I'm jealous.
:angry::laugh: