Complete team loss. No one can escape blame

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess so. And it's not like I completely disagree. Feel free and go look at my post in the game day thread about Pollard. He was playing good and I kept pointing it out.

Yet after seeing a 99% total team collapse, it's hard for me to be super positive about the 1% that wasn't.

If you can, good for you and in some ways, I'm jealous.
:angry::laugh:
"Super positive" is what you see in my post.

Weeds get thicker.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Cowboys kryptonite is tough, bully teams. Once they punch them in the mouth, Dallas doesn’t get up. Luckily, Miami isn’t that bully but they are real fast. Dallas will beat Detroit and Washington, the question is do they end up with 12 or 13 wins……it doesn’t matter now :thumbdown:

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Yep.

Just a reminder, this team has four losses. Three were absolute embarrassments.

This team is what past teams have been. There's no magic SB run in this team most likely.
Exactly right. We've all been through this before. I don't know why anyone pretends this year is different.

It's the same story for years now: We beat up on the easy teams, make some big splashes, get a ton of hype around thanksgiving, and then completely crumple in the first or second round of the playoffs against a tougher team.

This year is no different. Enjoy the highs when we get them, but always expect the lows. We can't stop the run, everyone knows it. If our offense can't keep up, it's just a game of attrition. And as much as Mike wanted it, we're not built for that game.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Dak was brutal in today's game and failed to get it done when he was needed to show up the most in the biggest game of the Cowboys season. Too many penalties were committed which completely turned the momentum of the game in the Bills favor. The defense allowing nearly 300 rushing yards was just inexcusable. This team has a chance to show us something today and failed on all fronts and all sides of the ball.
Dak was fine. The other 47 guys…not so much.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
The Cowboys kryptonite is tough, bully teams. Once they punch them in the mouth, Dallas doesn’t get up. Luckily, Miami isn’t that bully but they are real fast. Dallas will beat Detroit and Washington, the question is do they end up with 12 or 13 wins……it doesn’t matter now :thumbdown:
The rest of the games really don't matter. We're not getting a home game. We're not winning the division. All that matters is that we don't completely **** the bed and limp into the playoffs.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Dak was bad and so was everyone else. My point is let's not pretend a good day by Dak today would have made a difference. The Cowboys would have scored more points but they still would have lost.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The rest of the games really don't matter. We're not getting a home game. We're not winning the division. All that matters is that we don't completely **** the bed and limp into the playoffs.
I’m holding out hope for a home playoff game because I think Detroit goes one and done :muttley:

SackMaster

Reaction score
"Super positive" is what you see in my post.

Weeds get thicker.
After giving up 266 yards on the ground, 179 from one player, and only putting up 3 meaningful points on offense .... ya, I would say ANYTHING positive is "super positive" to me.

I'm sure that means the "weeds get thicker", but as I've stated, JMHO.

If you can't handle it, feel free to put me on ignore. Trust me, it won't hurt my feelings.
:thumbup:

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Dak was bad and so was everyone else. My point is let's not pretend a good day by Dak today would have made a difference. The Cowboys would have scored more points but they still would have lost.
Defense was abused, so yeah, Dak playing lights out wouldn't have a difference. Seemed like every run was a minimum 9 yds

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After giving up 266 yards on the ground, 179 from one player, and only putting up 3 meaningful points on offense .... ya, I would say ANYTHING positive is "super positive" to me.

I'm sure that means the "weeds get thicker", but as I've stated, JMHO.

If you can't handle it, feel free to put me on ignore. Trust me, it won't hurt my feelings.
So now I need to put you on ignore.

I really don't understand what's happening here.

SackMaster

Reaction score
So now I need to put you on ignore.

I really don't understand what's happening here.
Neither do I. Your the one that seems to offended that I don't feel like giving anyone any credit when the team played like crap.

So if that bothers you so much, feel free to ignore me.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Neither do I. Your the one that seems to offended that I don't feel like giving anyone any credit when the team played like crap.

So if that bothers you so much, feel free to ignore me.
Seems like you are the one most bothered.

We disagree so I need to put you on ignore.

Very weird.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Dak was brutal in today's game and failed to get it done when he was needed to show up the most in the biggest game of the Cowboys season. Too many penalties were committed which completely turned the momentum of the game in the Bills favor. The defense allowing nearly 300 rushing yards was just inexcusable. This team has a chance to show us something today and failed on all fronts and all sides of the ball.
I need to go to bat for Aubrey.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doubt it. They were getting gashed from the first drive.
And our offense kept handing it right back to them .

Did very little to help. In fact nearly zero. Answer. Score. Sustain drives.

Help the defense.

catskillthunder

Reaction score
Dak didn't play well and we should expect a way better performance from a player that was playing at an MVP level. However, DAL got exposed by a team who kept attacking their weakness which kept the offense off the field for long periods of time. A play here and there (meaning the 3 drive extending penalties) and a challenge on the Diggs fumble it might be a different game. At the end of the day, DAL got dog walked and getting your mouth punched in the trenches is the last place you want to lose battles going down the stretch. Playoffs are all about running the ball and playing D. Today DAL did neither and BUF did both.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Seems like you are the one most bothered.

We disagree so I need to put you on ignore.

Very weird.
I couldn't care less if you disagree. I'm just wondering why you keep responding when I've clearly given you a way out, even before I suggested you put me on ignore.