FEATURED Conference Championship Game Thread

Juggernaut

Reaction score
KC sat WR Kadarius Toney for the last two games and haven't had dropping issues since, coincidence?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Chiefs can thank the Bills field goal kicker and the Chiefs defense for that
Even if the Bills kicker had made it, there was still enough time for a Mahomes comeback.
And who would bet against Mahome-boy?
I wouldn't.
A quarteback who needs only 13 seconds to drive the length of the field for a touchdown is not to be trifled with or doubted.

Alweezy

Reaction score
He is but now I know we're going to have to deal with two weeks of the NFL going over board to entice Taylor Swift fans into watching the Super Bowl. Was hoping to avoid that. lol
This is not week 15 of the regular season... the Super Bowl sells itself, the NFL does not need Taylor Swift for additional marketing.

Motorola

Reaction score
It would be epic and fantastic that the two teams that played in the first game of the 2023 NFL Season meet each other in last game to determine the League Champion (Super Bowl Winner).

Mark

Reaction score
Champions turn it up a notch in the playoffs... they are used to it. Get bored during the season.
Ton of truth to that.

Some thrive in a pressure cooker; others dissolve in it. Has much less to do with talent that it does with a certain mentality.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I hate the 49ers but I don’t think I can stomach the Lions and their obnoxious “us against the world” fans any longer. Good thing it’s not raining in Santa Clara hopefully Purdy can air them out
Their obnoxious fans AND their obnoxious HC Campbell. :angry:

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
It would be epic and fantastic that the two teams that played in the first game of the 2023 NFL Season meet each other in last game to determine the League Champion (Super Bowl Winner).
Bank on it. Lions should be playing with excitement and fire. All pressure is on SF and it’s not a great matchup

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I like Dan Campbell. Watching Hard Knocks you can tell his players really love him and work hard for him. I know some people are butthurt about their game against us this year, but I'm rooting for him today.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
If it comes down to rooting for the chiefs and the niners I’ll gladly take “us against the world” lions all day for the love of god