Confessions of Quirkiness

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know if it's quirky, but I peel a banana from the opposite end of the stem:
y0YSETQ.gif
Definitely quirky.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just quirky? Okay, sometimes I count in my head for no reason. Maybe I'm walking, and count each step, up to a certain number, then start over. Maybe it's sliding my fingers over the buttons on the remote and counting to a certain number, then starting over....whatever, I'm just counting. I guess I'm just keeping my mind busy.

It's not really a compulsion, because I might stop as soon as I get distracted by something.

The only time I get concerned about it is when I'm counting the bodies, and there's an even number.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Just quirky? Okay, sometimes I count in my head for no reason. Maybe I'm walking, and count each step, up to a certain number, then start over. Maybe it's sliding my fingers over the buttons on the remote and counting to a certain number, then starting over....whatever, I'm just counting. I guess I'm just keeping my mind busy.

It's not really a compulsion, because I might stop as soon as I get distracted by something.

The only time I get concerned about it is when I'm counting the bodies, and there's an even number.

I do this too, especially a lot of steps. Sometimes I walk up steps by threes; sometimes I'll count if I'm walking step at a time.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I do this too, especially a lot of steps. Sometimes I walk up steps by threes; sometimes I'll count if I'm walking step at a time.
Thing is, it's not usually something I'm doing consciously. It's like a background thing I don't usually notice until I've been doing it for a while.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
In my house, there are communal things and then their are my personal things.

When it comes to my personal things, I have my personal communal things and I have my personal items. I have rules to anything that are "my things".
  • If it's one of my communal personal things. If you use it, you MUST put it back where it goes so I can find it when I need it. Like cooking things, etc. You can use my chargers, but you cannot move them. It must stay exactly where it is at all times. If you move it. I will kill you!
  • If it's not something I consider "communal" of my things. Don't ever touch it. I will KILL YOU! (my guitars, telescopes, ham radios, electronic test equipment, computer/laptops, my desk)

If I have several things to eat on my plate. I eat one at a time. So for ease, I will say I went to a hamburger meal with some nuggets (I don't really eat out much) I will say eat the fries first, then the nuggets, then the burger. Same thing with food on a plate.

That said, if I have rice and beans. They get mixed together. If I have mashed potatoes and say corn. They will get mixed together.

Finally, my mornings are like clockwork. Every morning everything happens every day and they happen in the same exact order. I never forget anything before I leave providing my morning process doesn't get disturbed. If you disrupt my morning and I forget something I needed to do or for work. I will kill you when I get home.

The best thing about all this is when I have to kill someone. They never cause me any more issues in the future. :)

Are they buried in the basement?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you mess up the count, do you have to go back to the start? Do you remember the count in case you left you car keys or wallet back at the start?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
If you mess up the count, do you have to go back to the start? Do you remember the count in case you left you car keys or wallet back at the start?
:laugh:
I don't go back. But I try to remember the next time I go up the same flight of stairs.

Xelda

Reaction score
In my house, there are communal things and then their are my personal things.

When it comes to my personal things, I have my personal communal things and I have my personal items. I have rules to anything that are "my things".
  • If it's one of my communal personal things. If you use it, you MUST put it back where it goes so I can find it when I need it. Like cooking things, etc. You can use my chargers, but you cannot move them. It must stay exactly where it is at all times. If you move it. I will kill you!
  • If it's not something I consider "communal" of my things. Don't ever touch it. I will KILL YOU! (my guitars, telescopes, ham radios, electronic test equipment, computer/laptops, my desk)

If I have several things to eat on my plate. I eat one at a time. So for ease, I will say I went to a hamburger meal with some nuggets (I don't really eat out much) I will say eat the fries first, then the nuggets, then the burger. Same thing with food on a plate.

That said, if I have rice and beans. They get mixed together. If I have mashed potatoes and say corn. They will get mixed together.

Finally, my mornings are like clockwork. Every morning everything happens every day and they happen in the same exact order. I never forget anything before I leave providing my morning process doesn't get disturbed. If you disrupt my morning and I forget something I needed to do or for work. I will kill you when I get home.

The best thing about all this is when I have to kill someone. They never cause me any more issues in the future. :)
@daboyzruleperiod!!!! Let's go to Yosemite's house and touch the things on his list.