Congrads to Q.C

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
That's right folks, your all-time favorite QB has made the front cover of a high profiled magazine (Street & Smith's Pro Football). Just a lil something so enjoy.

reg07_large.jpg

Heres a small recap

"Despite the near-breakthrough of Quincy Carter, the decision to sign ex-baseball player Drew Henson to replace another ex-baseball player, Chad Hutchinson, gives pause. Carter, a former minor-league baseball player himself, must think he's being thrown at.

The Cowboys want to expand their offense to break from the middle of the pack and Parcells will not tolerate a quarterback who throws more interceptions than touchdown passes. Second-year backup Tony Romo will get a shot at playing time someday, too. He just hopes Henson doesn't get in line ahead of him."

Grades.

QB= c+
Rb= c-
Wr= B-
DL= B-
OL= C
LB= A-
Sec= A-
ST= C
Management= B+
Bottom Line= 85 overall

Fact: The Cowboys have never retired a player's jersey number, but the franchise does have 12 members in its Ring of Honor, including 2003 inductee Tex Schramm.

The Count
27- Cowboys' postseason appearances, most of any franchise4- Different teams Bill Parcells has led to the playoffs, an NFL record.
7- Field goals for Billy Cundiff in Week Two, tying an NFL single-game record.

Super Bowl predictions= New England over Philadelphia

ElPanadero

Reaction score
I believe that's a regional cover page you are talking about. It doesn't go out nation wide.

Still...props to QC.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ElPanadero said:
I believe that's a regional cover page you are talking about. It doesn't go out nation wide.

Still...props to QC.
Yeah it is. We get Cardinals and Chargers covers here. Hate it.

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Yeah it is. We get Cardinals and Chargers covers here. Hate it.

Prove it, nobody would ever put the Cardinals on a front cover. Stop taking food away from my boy man, let him ride with this one hater. :mad:

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
That's right folks, your all-time favorite QB has made the front cover of a high profiled magazine (Street & Smith's Pro Football). Just a lil something so enjoy.

reg07_large.jpg

Let's see...Texans QB, Cowboys QB and a small insert of a Saint.

Uh...you figure it out.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
Prove it, nobody would ever put the Cardinals on a front cover. Stop taking food away from my boy man, let him ride with this one hater. :mad:
You're mad, but I'm a hater? :rolleyes:

Here's the link to all of their 2004 covers. Ooh, so many?

http://www.streetandsmiths.com/covers_nfl04.html

I am in region 11. Here is what it looks like.

reg11_large.jpg

Here is the description of the cover.

Cover:
Warren Sapp, Raiders
Insets: Tim Rattay, 49ers and Larry Fitzgerald/Dennis Green, Cardinals

If you spill your milk, it will be all right.

Owned.

WarDaddy

kidcrook
Reaction score
The one in Richmond VA has got a 10 year old picture of Joe Gibbs on it. :D

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
Hostile said:
You're mad, but I'm a hater? :rolleyes:

Here's the link to all of their 2004 covers. Ooh, so many?

http://www.streetandsmiths.com/covers_nfl04.html

I am in region 11. Here is what it looks like.

reg11_large.jpg

Here is the description of the cover.

Cover:
Warren Sapp, Raiders
Insets: Tim Rattay, 49ers and Larry Fitzgerald/Dennis Green, Cardinals

If you spill your milk, it will be all right.

Owned.
Uhh, but I thought you said the cardinals were on the front cover. Ask your self this hater boy, this particular issue is a Southwest issue (thus, I did not disagree with this issue being regional instead I said "a high profiled" magazine in which most certainly it is) and out of the Southwest, they choose to put Q.C. & D.C. on the cover thus the point of two QB's in the Southwest that have good potential or are you saying that D.C. have no potential? Now if you say D.C. has potential then you must say Q.C. too therefore they would not have put him on the cover instead they would have put A. Brooks along side with D.C..

And get your ibonics right, a hater is someone who for no reasons downs another person's success. And it has nothing to do with a persons emotional feelings whither that be happy or :mad: .

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
Uhh, but I thought you said the cardinals were on the front cover. Ask your self this hater boy, this particular issue is a Southwest issue (thus, I did not disagree with this issue being regional instead I said "a high profiled" magazine in which most certainly it is) and out of the Southwest, they choose to put Q.C. & D.C. on the cover thus the point of two QB's in the Southwest that have good potential or are you saying that D.C. have no potential? Now if you say D.C. has potential then you must say Q.C. two therefore they would not have put him on the cover instead they would have put A. Brooks along side with D.C..

And get your ibonics right, a hater is someone who for no reasons downs another person's success. And it has nothing to do with a persons emotional feelings whither that be happy or :mad: .
Just answer me this Solomon, is Street and Smith the only annual football periodical magazine? Ever heard of Lindy's. Athlons, or a host of others? All have regional covers. Some are more regional than others. You happened to pick one that is less regional and is showing a Raiders player on the front for this area. Doesn't change the fact that it isn't the Cowboys and that the Cardinals are on the cover.

You still want to shoot your mouth off? By all means put up some money that I can't go out right now, buy a football magazine with the Cardinals on the front cover, and mail it to you. Put your money where your mouth is. Name the wages and let's place the bet. We'll let someone else hold the money and deliver it to the winner, I'll mail him/her a copy as well to be the final judge. Make it worth my time though. No wussy bets.

Is ibonics anything like ebonics? By the way Solomon, the proper English still trumps ebonics in any society.

ElPanadero

Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
Uhh, but I thought you said the cardinals were on the front cover. Ask your self this hater boy, this particular issue is a Southwest issue (thus, I did not disagree with this issue being regional instead I said "a high profiled" magazine in which most certainly it is) and out of the Southwest, they choose to put Q.C. & D.C. on the cover thus the point of two QB's in the Southwest that have good potential or are you saying that D.C. have no potential? Now if you say D.C. has potential then you must say Q.C. too therefore they would not have put him on the cover instead they would have put A. Brooks along side with D.C..

Chill Dude! It was just an observation of this national magazine providing regional covers. You're getting your panties in a wad over nothing.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:

Then i guess your a blind nut hugger. Damn jump on hostile because he owned you and proved that magazine don't mean jack...you give literate carter supporters a bad name...

^is this bannable???

Q_the_man

Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:

Potential!!! Who cares we need performance, me for one is happy QC is getting a little pub.

With the way his own fans treats QC who needs enemies :eek:

QC can't get no love, u guys would rather cheer Hutch who was a never would be even in college, praise Henson who has not played in 5 years, cheer for a 41 year old QB who went 2-5 last year and the QB that led us to the playoff, yall want to trade him.. Go figure

QC is better than Hutch, Henson, Romo and Testaverde, QC is still young, I'm glad we did not trade Aikman after his first 2 seasons which was far worse than QC 1st 2 seasons....

Why hate, just support our team, because we win as a team and lose as a team

crazylegs

Benched
Reaction score
"That's right folks, your all-time favorite QB has made the front cover of a high profiled magazine (Street & Smith's Pro Football). Just a lil something so enjoy."

David Carr is my all-time favorite QB?

News to me?

Who's that POS Dallas player attempting to throw the ball?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Q_the_man said:
Potential!!! Who cares we need performance, me for one is happy QC is getting a little pub.

With the way his own fans treats QC who needs enemies :eek:

QC can't get no love, u guys would rather cheer Hutch who was a never would be even in college, praise Henson who has not played in 5 years, cheer for a 41 year old QB who went 2-5 last year and the QB that led us to the playoff, yall want to trade him.. Go figure

QC is better than Hutch, Henson, Romo and Testaverde, QC is still young, I'm glad we did not trade Aikman after his first 2 seasons which was far worse than QC 1st 2 seasons....

Why hate, just support our team, because we win as a team and lose as a team
That's right, support your team that brought in 2 QBs to compete for the job. No hate from your side of the fence is there? :rolleyes:

It's called doubt, not hate.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Hostile said:
That's right, support your team that brought in 2 QBs to compete for the job. No hate from your side of the fence is there? :rolleyes:

It's called doubt, not hate.
Dallas draft Aikman #1 and Walsh same year that's 2 1st rounds picks...

we signed a 41 year old back-up and Traded for a QB that's exactly like Hutch for a 3rd rounder, a 3rd rounder come on!Oh BTW who has not played in years.

Can we depend on Romo and Hutch if QC went down? No! So we went out and upgraded the QB position, like any sensible coach would do.

Now if we would have drafted Lefty, Boller, traded up for Eli, Roth or even drafted the QB the Bills drafted with our pick then I would say watch out QC, but a 41 year old Back-up who went 2-5 as a starter and Henson, who we don't know what he is capable of.

QC has Comp but let the best player win and I think QC wins easily and Testaverde backs him up

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Q_the_man said:
Dallas draft Aikman #1 and Walsh same year that's 2 1st rounds picks...

we signed a 41 year old back-up and Traded for a QB that's exactly like Hutch for a 3rd rounder, a 3rd rounder come on!Oh BTW who has not played in years.

Can we depend on Romo and Hutch if QC went down? No! So we went out and upgraded the QB position, like any sensible coach would do.

Now if we would have drafted Lefty, Boller, traded up for Eli, Roth or even drafted the QB the Bills drafted with our pick then I would say watch out QC, but a 41 year old Back-up who went 2-5 as a starter and Henson, who we don't know what he is capable of.

QC has Comp but let the best player win and I think QC wins easily and Testaverde backs him up
Such hatred for what your team did? Wow, just support the team man. We win and lose as a team. Be positive.

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
"You still want to shoot your mouth off? By all means put up some money that I can't go out right now, buy a football magazine with the Cardinals on the front cover, and mail it to you. Put your money where your mouth is. Name the wages and let's place the bet. We'll let someone else hold the money and deliver it to the winner, I'll mail him/her a copy as well to be the final judge. Make it worth my time though. No wussy bets.

Is ibonics anything like ebonics? By the way Solomon, the proper English still trumps ebonics in any society."

1. Ebonics, is the way "YOU" spell it but over hurr deep down south (excuse me, souf) we spell it ibonics (quick lesson, ibonics is a slang that was introduced or created by African-American/urban or what ever u wanna call us, IBONICS is a form of slang words that are spelled the way you say it (hence Dog would be spelled Dawg).

2. Notice this about the cover issue thing,
A. The cardinals are in the upper left corner of the cover, so I'm guessing you don't understand the difference between Front Cover and on the cover (big difference, the Front Cover is the person(s) taking up about 90% of the cover).

3. Another thing, think about this... Everybody who is on the cover are very very very good players or have the potential to be great players, so are you telling me that out of the regional covers they slipped up on Quincy Carter? So what does that tell you what Football Gurus think of our STARTING QUARTERBACK!!!!

P.S. Can I get a tip, cuz you have just got served!!!! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.