Congrads to Q.C

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Yeah you just knew he was on the cover of a national magazine. You just needed to be taught it was regional.

Take a lesson from the whale. He only gets harpooned when he comes up to spout.

Oh my gawd, see :rolleyes: that's exactly what I mean when I say you try to hard. Where in the hell do you think I got the link (Front Cover) from??????????????????????? I knew it was a regional mag, however I never said it wasn't and I only said it was a high profiled mag.

Damn!!! Ain't you tired of gettin schooled, take the rest of the day off man.

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I covered my bases in case I was wrong....but by your previous actions of calling out others as basically making things up...THEN once you are proven wrong you start changing the details that were never there to begin with......well what do you expect people to think?

Once again I still said that may be what you are your friends say in your area...just as I have my inside jokes and sayings.

Problem is you got busted on something and then starting acting like a nipple head with banana pants who can't find a release.

I said show me a mag with a Cardinal player on the front cover & not a little bitty picture because me and you know (unless you are dumb) that making the front cover is the one with the 'BIG PICTURE", can you understand that and if so both of your points were and are unproven until somebody show me a mag with a Cardinal player making the front cover.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
I can't believe we are making this big of a deal out of this...

This magazine doesn't make q a good nfl qaurterback. His play on the field determines that, so as of today he is a below average, bottom 10 starter in the NFL...

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
I love Quincy, but this is crap that needs to be moved to the Smack Talk Forum, please!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
Oh my gawd, see :rolleyes: that's exactly what I mean when I say you try to hard. Where in the hell do you think I got the link (Front Cover) from??????????????????????? I knew it was a regional mag, however I never said it wasn't and I only said it was a high profiled mag.

Damn!!! Ain't you tired of gettin schooled, take the rest of the day off man.
Ladies and Gentlemen....the Spin Doctors.

Still no sack to make a bet.

Now you have to try and say you knew all along it was regional. Revisionist history is good.

Then you tried to claim only potentially great players make the covers and got shot down. "Curse you Red Baron."

Here you go Solomon. You're done eating today. Between your feet and the crow you got served over and over.

arizona_55full.jpg

jay cee

Reaction score
BrownSugar said:
I love Quincy, but this is crap that needs to be moved to the Smack Talk Forum, please!!!

Finally, a voice of reason. But the person I am really mad at, is me. I knew I should not have read this thread once I saw where it was going.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
Poor child, you just fetched a mag of Jake Plumer at the helm, ok let me put it like this. I give up dude, you win I loose, because I feel like if I play this childish game any longer than I will become a fool just like you. So, your right/I'm wrong. Good fetching doggy, now go and get my slipers...
You're the one who keeps changing his answer loser. You are right I won and you lose, but you're also wrong, you're already are a fool...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RW31 said:
Wonder how long he avoids this thread now???
Don't know, but he sure is avoiding me. Proof is in the pudding. I do believe my picture clearly showed the year 2004.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
S.B. Bound said:
I said show me a mag with a Cardinal player on the front cover & not a little bitty picture because me and you know (unless you are dumb) that making the front cover is the one with the 'BIG PICTURE", can you understand that and if so both of your points were and are unproven until somebody show me a mag with a Cardinal player making the front cover.

I think my point has been proven now.....and now it appears that I am not the one "Dumb".

NOW...I seen you said you are done with the subject...and that is very wise of you.

Have a good day and take care.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrownSugar said:

Ah the voice of reason...always a class act IMO.

It has been moved...would have been sooner but I just got back from lunch break.

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Don't know, but he sure is avoiding me. Proof is in the pudding. I do believe my picture clearly showed the year 2004.

Ohh naw dude, I wasn't avoiding you its just my cpu at work wan't alow some pics and websites so I could not get that one sorry, and if thats the case (2004 mag) then "YOU" are right, but this thread was not the point the point was Q.C. the QB you all said would not do this and not do that is on the front cover of a well known mag.

P.S. Ohh yea, 2 questions,
1. who was the player on the cover (A.B.) and if so I say "Go Q.C."
2. what mag was it (hope it ain't local).

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
Ohh naw dude, I wasn't avoiding you its just my cpu at work wan't alow some pics and websites so I could not get that one sorry, and if thats the case (2004 mag) then "YOU" are right, but this thread was not the point the point was Q.C. the QB you all said would not do this and not do that is on the front cover of a well known mag.

P.S. Ohh yea, 2 questions,
1. who was the player on the cover (A.B.) and if so I say "Go Q.C."
2. what mag was it (hope it ain't local).
Athlons 2004 Arizona regional has Anquan Boldin on the cover and no other player. There are others as well. I almost never get a Cowboys player on a cover here for any publication.

You are the one who made it personal, so any crap that Q took in this thread is because of your internet tough guy attitude.

All I said was we get Cardinals covers here and you got all pissy with me. Guess what? I can get pissy right back. I wasn't rude to you until you got rude with me.

I have said before that Q takes crap on these sites because of guys like you and you proved me right. I said nothing about Q or his abilites in this entire thread. All I said was magazine covers are regional and they aren't tributes. Yet again I was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.