Congrats- Dak is currently 21st ranked in total qbr

RamziD

Reaction score
How do you know that Moore isnt the best qb coach in the league? None of us are in the meetings, none of us see Moore going over film with Dak. Ive coached for 20 years, and I can tell you if you werent at our practices, you didnt have a clue what I was doing or teaching. Cowboys did nothing to help develop Dak? So the guy's rookie season was one of the greatest for a qb in history.... so I assume you feel that was all luck, right? Cowboys took a 4th rd pick and he started every game that season and kicked butt... but the coaches did nothing to help that? But now that Dak has regressed... its all the coaches fault for not giving him the leading rusher in the nfl to help Dak?

Ok, he isn’t. The only reason he got the job is because he and Linehan are attached at the hip. I’ve never heard even a single rumor or whisper about Kellen Moore being sought after in coaching circles. A guy with zero coaching experience might start at the college level, not NFL. We were told Jason Garrett was an offensive genius and would be the next greatest head coach. Besides being someone who thectesm respects and plays hard for, the genius offensive mind pablum was complete and utter BS and is easily provable. They liked Garrett because they knew he could be a puppet. I’m not putting any stock into the Jones’ assessment of Moore as a coach.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr

It seems that the last couple of games has pushed Dak from 22nd to 21st, and I believe that if he keeps working hard and grinding that 20th is not out of the realm of possibility.

Keep up the good work and Go cowboys !

I’m sure if Romo was the QB and was ranked #1 in total qbr you and the rest of the fan base would be thrilled even if the Cowboys were stuck playing out the season sitting home for the playoffs. Dak already has 2 division titles under his belt in his first three seasons. Romo won 3 division titles in 10 years. It’s not all about stats and QB ratings it’s about winning.

GMO415

Reaction score
Yes I look very very lonely get outta here nerd
3-EEA021-F-3096-4-CA8-8125-4-E45-F21-FA55-A.png
:lmao2:

Chilln will Terrence William last weekend

40-D5-B60-B-FEB9-45-D6-A22-A-EB00231-AEE4-F.jpg

Chilln w Dez before dat

5933349-E-59-BF-4273-AD1-B-926-FC75-D870-D.jpg

Chilling w Post Malone before dat

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao: Try Again homie.

You got know freaking idea.
Did you just name drop?.....hahaha

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
But, only the stats from ESPN that fits into their agenda must count. I bet that once Dak's starts to get closer to the top 15 range, then all of a sudden it won't count to some any longer.
His average ranking over the last 12 games according to ESPN's metric is 15.7, so it already has him in the top 16. If the idea is to get a number for the full season, then you count every game. If you're more interested in which direction he's trending, those first three games obviously didn't tell you anything.

If Dak's first three games were like Fitzpatrick's, then Dak would be top 10 for the season. And there would be a similar small group of people saying that "you have to look at the whole season." They'd just be different people.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I’m sure if Romo was the QB and was ranked #1 in total qbr you and the rest of the fan base would be thrilled even if the Cowboys were stuck playing out the season sitting home for the playoffs. Dak already has 2 division titles under his belt in his first three seasons. Romo won 3 division titles in 10 years. It’s not all about stats and QB ratings it’s about winning.

The Lions miss the playoffs every season just about. But, at least Lions fans have Stafford breaking some records with his stats to look forward to. :)

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Says the loser sitting at home working for McDonald’s

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: Yo go get my fries
So obsessed with thick boy he spent his entire Christmas staring at his pants. Yo get my camera and take a picture with this dude who doesn't know me. How does one sit at home while working at McDonald's?

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
0787-EFA7-4-ED8-4-D79-9030-470-EBFFE79-CF.jpg

Yo Roy Jones jr .whatup locimus. See how I hit that fool w da comeback. Talking noise.
Screw it dawg hit em w da combo

Hit em savage.

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
Like traditional passer rating does, ESPN's stat punishes him for those first three games of the season, when his average weekly ranking was 24th.

Since then, it's 16th.

Based on this logic, we should just subtract the 3rd quarter and any drive that ends in a 3 and out or a turnover.

Then he is #1.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Lions miss the playoffs every season just about. But, at least Lions fans have Stafford breaking some records with his stats to look forward to. :)

There’s been more hating on Dak since we clinched the division than there was earlier in the season. One Dak hate thread after another keeps popping up talking about how poorly he’s ranked in total qbr, TD passes and that his brains are in his biceps. There can’t be a more idiotic, ungrateful fan base than this one. The guy plays his heart out and never complains despite all the criticism he gets.

Instead of being excited about making the playoffs, threads are being posted with the intent of tearing down Dak. Everyone knows he’s a work in progress and may not be the long-term answer but to see fans continue to tear him down after our second division title with him in three years is pretty strange.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Ok, he isn’t. The only reason he got the job is because he and Linehan are attached at the hip. I’ve never heard even a single rumor or whisper about Kellen Moore being sought after in coaching circles. A guy with zero coaching experience might start at the college level, not NFL. We were told Jason Garrett was an offensive genius and would be the next greatest head coach. Besides being someone who thectesm respects and plays hard for, the genius offensive mind pablum was complete and utter BS and is easily provable. They liked Garrett because they knew he could be a puppet. I’m not putting any stock into the Jones’ assessment of Moore as a coach.
so who is it that you consider to be a real quality QB coach?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
There’s been more hating on Dak since we clinched the division than there was earlier in the season. One Dak hate thread after another keeps popping up talking about how poorly he’s ranked in total qbr, TD passes and that his brains are in his biceps. There can’t be a more idiotic, ungrateful fan base than this one. The guy plays his heart out and never complains despite all the criticism he gets.

Instead of being excited about making the playoffs, threads are being posted with the intent of tearing down Dak. Everyone knows he’s a work in progress and may not be the long-term answer but to see fans continue to tear him down after our second division title with him in three years is pretty strange.

Not even dreaded Iggles fans rooted against Foles or let their love for Wince stop them from being happy that they won the Superbowl last season. With some Cowboys fans, I believe their inability to let go of Romo and/or their hatred for Dak will put their resentment close to the level of Cowboys haters, if we ever won a Superbowl with Dak.

But, Eagles,Giants,Skins, and Cowboy hating fans will get more of a pass for hating to see the Cowboys win a Superbowl, since they are suppose to feel that way. Cowboys fans who let their dislike of a player/QB get in the way of enjoying any type of playoff/Superboel success. Not so much.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Not even dreaded Iggles fans rooted against Foles or let their love for Wince stop them from being happy that they won the Superbowl last season. With some Cowboys fans, I believe their inability to let go of Romo and/or their hatred for Dak will put their resentment close to the level of Cowboys haters, if we ever won a Superbowl with Dak.

But, Eagles,Giants,Skins, and Cowboy hating fans will get more of a pass for hating to see the Cowboys win a Superbowl, since they are suppose to feel that way. Cowboys fans who let their dislike of a player/QB get in the way of enjoying any type of playoff/Superboel success. Not so much.

Sorry. I think you are nuts:) Let Dak take us to a SB, let alone win it, and fans will love him. I love Dak the person... I do not like Dak the QB, but I damn sure root for him every single game. I was a big Romo fan..... but I was also a big Dez fan, I am certainly not rooting against Cooper. I want Dak to succeed, but I will not heap praise on him for being avg.