Congrats- Dak is currently 21st ranked in total qbr

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Being average in the most demanding position there is, makes our point of view rather distorted .

CWR

Reaction score
Yes, he is our QB for now and we have to pull for him to go on a run.
But where you and I part in this valle of doubt is having him long-term at cap hell.
He is not our guy, at least from what I've seen in 2 years.

Im not an advocate of signing him long term. Give him another year and then make a decision.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The QB rating or the poster?
If you mean the latter, take cover.
The poster is a stone-cold Cowboys fan, lout.
I'm referring to the the post. This post is a attempt to troll fans. Its done quite often on this site. You can either chose to take the bait or not. How many posts do we need to let us know Dak sucks? I don't understand?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Incoherent AND arrogant.
Please, spare us your mean girl snark.
Incoherent and arrogant and your point is? Spare yourself the mean girl snark groupie. This is online you know what to do to spare yourself keylanto so do it or stop grandstanding online.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You firmly believe that bs your typing about wanting Romo because it fits your stupid narrative. If Dak was a top level qb you wouldn't have as many negative threads like 2016. Y'all aren't that smart in a football sense and don't see how the increase in threads came with his overall more avg play and want to use some lazy Romo lovers excuse. He consistently plays better there will be less negative threads he keeps up this avg play these threads will continue. It's that simple.

What I'm posting is fact and all you have to do is go back and dig through the threads and posts from the 2016 season and on. Despite Dak having what arguably was the greatest rookie season by a QB and despite him leading the Cowboys to franchise record 11 game winning streak, many fans wanted him benched in favor of Romo. They didn't care the team was winning, all they cared about was the numbers and that Romo deserved to be the QB. There were fans on the board that wanted Dak benched for the playoffs that season despite the team tying a franchise record with 13 wins. They didn't care that Romo played only one series in the regular season.

Someone started a thread in 2016 asking how many would be torn if the Cowboys win the SB with Dak. Several posted they would rather lose in the playoffs or SB with Romo even if they were guaranteed to win a SB with Dak. The Romo lovers wanted desperately to see Romo have one last hurrah and end his career with a championship. They felt sorry for him! They felt Dak didn't deserve to win it all as a rookie because he hadn't paid his dues. One fan posted that Dak will get plenty of opportunities to win a title but that Romo was down to his last chance. There were plenty of Romo hate threads over the years after losses but not after wins especially critical wins.

All we've been seeing since Dak took over as the QB are bashing threads even after big wins. Go look at all the Dak bashing posts after the huge win over Philly a few weeks ago. Those fans didn't care that we won and that Dak played flawlessly in the 4th quarter and OT, all they wanted to focus on was his 3 turnovers and that he didn't play well the first 3 quarters. One IDIOT posted that Dak should have been benched in the 4th quarter in favor of Rush who played like CRAP in preseason and has only taken one regular season snap. LOL Dak had a 156.0 passer rating in the 4th quarter and OT against Philly but the dopes on this board didn't care.

Had the Cowboys lost to Philly and the rest of the season played out the way it has so far, the Cowboys would have been in a must win situation on Sunday and have to hope Philly loses for us to win the division. They owned a tiebreaker on us. Even the Cowboys winning 9 games might not have secured a wildcard but that win over Philly ended up winning us the division with one game left. If the Cowboys win in the wildcard round and Dak doesn't put up big enough numbers some will continue to complain about his performance despite the win. If the Cowboys were to win the SB with Dak and his numbers aren't that impressive, many will continue to complain and compare him to Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson who also won SBs despite their numbers.

Even Dak leading the Cowboys to a championship won't stop the knuckleheads on this board from compiling lists of scrubs that haven't won ****who they feel would be a better option than Dak going forward. Not even a championship is going to put an end to the Dak bashing. Fans will claim he got carried to a SB win by having a good defense. They'll turn the other cheek to the fact the OL hasn't played well all season and is middle of the pack at best. They won't care that Dak was able to lead us to a title despite not having a #1 receiver for the first 7 games and not having a top flight TE all season. They won't give a damn that he survived over 50 sacks this season to go on and win a championship. The archives don't lie they'll tell you who knows what they're talking about and who doesn't know ****!

Brooksey

Reaction score
What I'm posting is fact and all you have to do is go back and dig through the threads and posts from the 2016 season and on. Despite Dak having what arguably was the greatest rookie season by a QB and despite him leading the Cowboys to franchise record 11 game winning streak, many fans wanted him benched in favor of Romo. They didn't care the team was winning, all they cared about was the numbers and that Romo deserved to be the QB. There were fans on the board that wanted Dak benched for the playoffs that season despite the team tying a franchise record with 13 wins. They didn't care that Romo played only one series in the regular season.

Someone started a thread in 2016 asking how many would be torn if the Cowboys win the SB with Dak. Several posted they would rather lose in the playoffs or SB with Romo even if they were guaranteed to win a SB with Dak. The Romo lovers wanted desperately to see Romo have one last hurrah and end his career with a championship. They felt sorry for him! They felt Dak didn't deserve to win it all as a rookie because he hadn't paid his dues. One fan posted that Dak will get plenty of opportunities to win a title but that Romo was down to his last chance. There were plenty of Romo hate threads over the years after losses but not after wins especially critical wins.

All we've been seeing since Dak took over as the QB are bashing threads even after big wins. Go look at all the Dak bashing posts after the huge win over Philly a few weeks ago. Those fans didn't care that we won and that Dak played flawlessly in the 4th quarter and OT, all they wanted to focus on was his 3 turnovers and that he didn't play well the first 3 quarters. One IDIOT posted that Dak should have been benched in the 4th quarter in favor of Rush who played like CRAP in preseason and has only taken one regular season snap. LOL Dak had a 156.0 passer rating in the 4th quarter and OT against Philly but the dopes on this board didn't care.

Had the Cowboys lost to Philly and the rest of the season played out the way it has so far, the Cowboys would have been in a must win situation on Sunday and have to hope Philly loses for us to win the division. They owned a tiebreaker on us. Even the Cowboys winning 9 games might not have secured a wildcard but that win over Philly ended up winning us the division with one game left. If the Cowboys win in the wildcard round and Dak doesn't put up big enough numbers some will continue to complain about his performance despite the win. If the Cowboys were to win the SB with Dak and his numbers aren't that impressive, many will continue to complain and compare him to Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson who also won SBs despite their numbers.

Even Dak leading the Cowboys to a championship won't stop the knuckleheads on this board from compiling lists of scrubs that haven't won ****who they feel would be a better option than Dak going forward. Not even a championship is going to put an end to the Dak bashing. Fans will claim he got carried to a SB win by having a good defense. They'll turn the other cheek to the fact the OL hasn't played well all season and is middle of the pack at best. They won't care that Dak was able to lead us to a title despite not having a #1 receiver for the first 7 games and not having a top flight TE all season. They won't give a damn that he survived over 50 sacks this season to go on and win a championship. The archives don't lie they'll tell you who knows what they're talking about and who doesn't know ****!

Cool story KJJ, how have you been man? I hope you're doing well. Anyway you were the biggest Romo basher of all-time. I pulled for Romo and I'm pulling for Dak, eye wide open see his shortfalls but I want the Cowboys to succeed. I do recall you calling for Romo's head before during and after every game... Good times.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

Some Dak bashers will point out to Dak's most recent play for why they don't support him as the Cowboys QB. But, some of the same ones were bashing Dak in 2016 during the winning streak. And thought that Dak was supposed to gratefully step to the side and let Romo take over the reigns and lead the Cowboys to the Superbowl that they assumed Romo was going to win in 2016. Most NFL QBs aren't going to volunteer to give up the starting job if given the choice. Because that's the goal for most NFL QBs. It's the same reason why Foles will leave Philly, if they give the starting job back to Wentz or it could be why Wentz loses the Philly starting job to Foles, if he takes the Eagles on another playoff run.

The entitlement all throughout 2016, was that Dak was supposed to gracefully bow down to Romo, after leading the Cowboys on an 11 game win streak. He didn't do that and has been resented ever since. And because of that resentment, it will get it the way of some Cowboys fans feelings, if we ever win a Superbowl with Dak. They'll either say that Romo should have been the one to win it or that Dak was carried.

But, they wouldn't have said that Romo was "carried" if he had won the Superbowl with the 2016-2018 Cowboys. They would have given Romo all or some of the credit. And would have used him winning the Superbowl to debate how he is one of the top QBs in the NFL. Despite their claims that Romo was incapable of elevating the Cowboys talented rosters before to a Superbowl.

If Romo had this team, we would be scoring 40 to 50 points every game, Romo would be flawless and make every throw and never turn over the ball, the Cowboys would blow out every team and never leave points on the field or have a game be closer than fans wanted it to be, and Romo would have the team at 19-0, according to some, who always use the "If Romo had this team" thing against Dak.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Cool story KJJ, how have you been man? I hope you're doing well. Anyway you were the biggest Romo basher of all-time. I pulled for Romo and I'm pulling for Dak, eye wide open see his shortfalls but I want the Cowboys to succeed. I do recall you calling for Romo's head before during and after every game... Good times.

I tore down Romo when he deserved to be torn down, after critical big game losses that saw several untimely turnovers. I never bashed him after wins or wanted him replaced by scrubs. I defended him when most of the board wanted him gone after the 2013 season. Most didn’t want to pay him a big contract and either wanted him released or traded. I can provide a thread to prove it. It was posted right after Romo’s debacle against Washington that cost us a playoff birth in week 17. Posting that thread will prove you’re a liar!

You are recalling wrong if you think I was calling for Romo’s head before, during and after every game. That’s BS! I’ll wager anything you want that you can’t come up with any posts from me calling for Romo’s head before, during and after every game. Willing to make a bet that you can? :thumbup:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

This is all I need to prove what you just said is a bold face lie! Romo had one of the worst games of his career against Washington in the season finale in 2013 that had a playoff berth on the line. See if you can find one post in this thread where I was calling for his head. I was literally the only one who was defending him wanting him re-signed. Dig through this thread and have a good time seeing for yourself. :thumbup:

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/would-you-trade-romo-for-the-1-pick.250692/

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
:laugh: No. Name ONE, let alone several.

Talk about misrepresentation.

Go back to 2016 and start doing some digging. Few were in support of Dak despite us winning. Many felt Romo got a raw deal and deserved his job back. They wanted to win with him not Dak. Some of the Romo lovers disappeared from the board after Romo got hurt in preseason. There’s fans who are bigger fans of Romo than they are of the Cowboys.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr

It seems that the last couple of games has pushed Dak from 22nd to 21st, and I believe that if he keeps working hard and grinding that 20th is not out of the realm of possibility.

Keep up the good work and Go cowboys !
The Dakinator don't have quit in him.

And just for the record I am not saying he's the coming of the next Tom Brady @Risen Star .....just so he doesn't spin my comment....... whilst out on the hunt for crow.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
It is a different team now

They took all his toys and told to do more with less.....stupid and short sigthed

We got a #1 WR and things changed bid time

If you can't admit that then you have an agenda

You getting your little feelings hurt because I’m saying “stats don’t punish people?”

Clearly you’re pushing an agenda if you don’t want to look at the complete data.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Some Dak bashers will point out to Dak's most recent play for why they don't support him as the Cowboys QB. .

For most of them it's been going on since the day he took over. When Romo went down against Seattle many wanted the Cowboys to bring in a free agent despite how well Dak had been playing in preseason. Can't blame anyone for wanting an experienced veteran but they were naming scrubs on the street that were less appealing than the duds we had in 2015 that could manage only one measly win between them. My feeling then was I would rather take my chances with a young QB that was playing extremely well than a veteran QB that was on the streets because they had already proven they couldn't get it done.