Congrats to the Dallas Cowboys, 2023 NFC East Champions (if they beat Washington)

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
I prefer a stronger opponent at home than a weaker on the road, specially with this team.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I have to think they'll be tanking by sitting key players. They are firmly in the top 3 for the draft. A win would put them as low as 5-6 and out of the range of the top QBs.
I promise you, that dumpster fire franchise and head coach thats bout to be fired would love to give a final F you to the team by winning, spoiling our division hopes, and messing up their draft positioning

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
I think there is about a 5% chance we don't win next week. Not with home field on the line. Washington is awful and they are checked out. This is a great way to entr the playoffs after a couple rough weeks

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Still not an easy road for us.
Woulda been Tampa bay/new orleans- in Philly and in SF.

Not it’s rams/seahawks (neither is easy). Lions… 49ers. But those first two could be at home.

If we’re not on our A game we can lose any of those games. We have a history of choking till proven otherwise.

Seahawks/rams will be tough either way. Both can run it and have multiple wrs to hurt us.

Lions rematch scares me cause of the narrative. But we did play well against them.

And sf… we owe them for the last two years.

Of course a SB appearance and you’re dealing with maybe Lamar and the ravens. But that’s getting way ahead of everything… one can dream

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
OWNED!!!

Picsart-23-12-31-15-22-45-545.jpg

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I promise you, that dumpster fire franchise and head coach thats bout to be fired would love to give a final F you to the team by winning, spoiling our division hopes, and messing up their draft positioning
I agree. Thats why I think management/ownership will do everything before the game starts to "tank", taking it out of the coaches/players hands.
Let's see how many players suddenly go on the IR this week.