Congrats to the Dallas Cowboys, 2023 NFC East Champions (if they beat Washington)

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I'm about to lose 1k in my fantasy league and still stoked. Money can't buy eagles failure and Cowboys home field advantage. Today it was a good day.
giphy.gif

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
We would have home field up to the Division Championship....unfortunately I don't see anyone that can challenge SF.

1. SF - bye

4. TB
5. PHI

3. DET
6. LA RAMS

7. SEA
2. DAL

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is unbelievable. Never in a million years could I see the Eagles choke this hard.
The Eagles have been walking a tight rope all season. I had nothing to say about their 2022 season. They were dominant. This year they're lucky to even be over .500.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The playoff picture dramatically improved for Dallas today

Home field 1st round and maybe 2nd round too
McCaffery has a strained calf too, but I doubt its for long

Rams are capable of beating the 49ers next week, though I wouldnt bet onit

DStar22

Reaction score
Take your (if they beat Washington) and shove it.

They won the division today.
you criticized their win last night, at that time you understood. we could lose to Washington, especially on the road. I do not believe in jinxing my team by saying "they are going to beat so and so" as I know I am not a fortune teller. Now if they lose, it is your fault.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
This post may well be the kiss of death :facepalm: But I can see Philly losing to the Giant's....

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
If Sirianni gets fired, hard to imagine he’ll land another head coaching job

That is very ::Chef’s Kiss::

Jstopper

Reaction score
Whelp @KJJ you told me to come find you at end of the season, and that we would not win 12 games. 1 game against Washington away buddy ;)

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Don’t really love a potential lions rematch cause you know we won’t be getting a single call that game.

But gotta win next week no bs!

And if we can win 2 home games and face SF in the title game it’s a place we’re familiar with at least. (Not easy by any stretch but not exactly a dome game)

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
This is unbelievable. Never in a million years could I see the Eagles choke this hard.
I had a feeling they were going to lose to the Cards. They barely won against the Giants at home. Also, don't count out the Giants beating them.

gtdRR

Reaction score
Way to put the cart before the horse. It's going to be Washington's SB next week, we've all seen an NFC East road game at the end of the year where we still have something to play for not go well.

Creeper

Reaction score
They have won nothing yet. First they have to go on the road and beat a team on grass. Just look up who Dallas lost o last season the last game of the year in Washington.

The way the Cowboys offense has been playing, and now without Tyler Smith probably, there are no guarantees.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
The playoff picture dramatically improved for Dallas today

Home field 1st round and maybe 2nd round too
McCaffery has a strained calf too, but I doubt its for long

Rams are capable of beating the 49ers next week, though I wouldnt bet onit
So we had beat the Cardinals we could of had home field throughout.:facepalm: