Congrats to the Dallas Cowboys, 2023 NFC East Champions (if they beat Washington)

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The streak continues of no repeat division champions.

Dont give me this still have to win next week crap. It's a foregone conclusion. I would never lie to you. The Washington Whatevers will be dealt with.

Your Dallas Cowboys won the NFC East today.

Now celebrate, haters.

I'm liking this curse-free stuff.
Thank you @Risen Star for never lying to us. The NFC East Championship is ours! But I'm still watching the road game next week. ;)

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
Hey birds, what good does the push tush got'ya at the end of the day, you are no. 5 on the seed and the worst defense in the NFC.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
May have to tune into those Philly sports stations for some entertainment. That meltdown has to be nuclear by now.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
If we lose to Washington, McCarthy better be fired
I have to think they'll be tanking by sitting key players. They are firmly in the top 3 for the draft. A win would put them as low as 5-6 and out of the range of the top QBs.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Stop the run and the oline
Get our Oline healthy.

I like this though.

Battle-tested at the end, not a single easy break, including next week.

Home all the way until the NFC Championship in SF.

I hope they talk to some of those 90s guys that were there yesterday for some tips.

Mannix

Reaction score
The streak continues of no repeat division champions.

Dont give me this still have to win next week crap. It's a foregone conclusion. I would never lie to you. The Washington Whatevers will be dealt with.

Your Dallas Cowboys won the NFC East today.

Now celebrate, haters.

I'm liking this curse-free stuff.
We still have to win next week. :muttley: There are NO foregone "positive" conclusions with this organization.