Congrats to the Dallas Cowboys, 2023 NFC East Champions (if they beat Washington)

Kwyn

Reaction score
I’m thinking we should maybe lay low. This thread is a RisenCurse and I’m wary of the nefarious doings of him and his henchmen.

It’s a trap!

GORICO

Reaction score
Holy bananas. Jimmy to the ring and the curse lifted is running wild on the NFL!!!!
love your attitude wecasa----if you going to be a fan=fanatic then be a fan...if you are going to be a critic against the team you say you are a fan for then be

a cowboy critic...no shame...nice to meet you cowboy fan...i am a total HOMER:flagwave:

GORICO

Reaction score
I’m thinking we should maybe lay low. This thread is a RisenCurse and I’m wary of the nefarious doings of him and his henchmen.

It’s a trap!
Kwyn---or we could out HOMER him?....just a thought...i like Risen personally...but he dont talk much to me anymore

GORICO

Reaction score
If this happens we better get out the pitch forks! lol
it will mean we play bucs wild card...would you rather play bucs wild card or Packers?...i would rather play bucs...but then again being #2 seed we would not

see 49ers until NFC champ game if we made it that far...which might make some of us happier to at least make it to NFC champ game?...but as long as we

got 1% chance....we could go on majic carpet ride like 2017 Sheagles or 2010 Packers and they had so many injured running on fumes and still won it

all....we got better than 1% chance so lets push em all into the middle ( figuratively speaking of course...i dont gamble money)....but MM and our DC

need a metamorphesis.....MM throwing ball when if we had just ran 3 straight runs would have used all Lions timeouts and left a little more than 30 seconds

and we kick FG 20-13.....instead of the soft shell prevent where huge chunks led to TD and the fiasco....but there were 2 fouls by Lions on the debated play

not just that #70 supposedly did not check in to ref....he not covered so #68 was ineligible...is what the TV ref said???..or something like that????

GORICO

Reaction score
The streak continues of no repeat division champions.

Dont give me this still have to win next week crap. It's a foregone conclusion. I would never lie to you. The Washington Whatevers will be dealt with.

Your Dallas Cowboys won the NFC East today.

Now celebrate, haters.

I'm liking this curse-free stuff.
dang Risen....has rose up....like it...how about a Risen PLAT first wild card???...we could make it a Risen Phosphorous PLAT....they burn through everything?

GORICO

Reaction score
Man we need to come out and beat the absolute dog water out of Washington. They've handed us the division on a silver platter, twice.
mr DuceiBak---your profile pic....you may have been out in the sun a wee bit long?.....and you look a lot like Jerry...not a bad look

GORICO

Reaction score
Why not? We did.
well..when you choke bad but dont die....it makes you stronger right?.....maybe we were just faking out the NFL and have yet to Unleash the real Cowboys?

maybe this is our year to win it all????...what percentage ....1-100% do you give us????

GORICO

Reaction score
This is unbelievable. Never in a million years could I see the Eagles choke this hard.
i think Hurts is hurt....and their defense is choosing not to show up.....something going on in lockerrooom?????

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
mr Vaquero ---dont say sorry....ok we play hard beat Commanders.....then we play the Packers following week.....they are hot right now....we are beat up

Tyler Smith tore that tendon in his foot but they say if it is fully torn you can still play on it verses only partially torn...dont ask me why????.....but Dak and

that fat Mike have to scheme many 3 step drop back and fire....and Dak look to roll out or run out just to buy time....and do whatever needs to be done

with receivers when its like that to get them open...Rico should be back for playoffs......but 17 games is a long season...and then up to 4 more games

if somehow you last that long?...21 games is nearly 2 seasons in one if you went back to 1960....plus we are so much stronger and faster.....but as game

time comes i get excited ( you would think a 65 year old would be more mature?)....and i go all HOMER and the PLATS start coming....cause miracles happen

look at 2017 Sheagles on their second string QB....won it all and left Brady and Pats sleeping in the Hall.....i dont care game time gets closer GORICO goes all

HOMER
Just say when and where sir. I'm down for the next PLAT. Get your game face on, it's playoff time, we need your vuju da muju more than ever now!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Philly losses and we win division regardless.

All this talk is premature! Wait until we officially win the division!

This is like celebrating before a game is over in a close game.

Look at the Detroit game. We thought we had the game won after Pollard went for 8 yards on 1st down. Then all of a sudden there is a phantom flag that changes the whole game. We VERY easily could have lost that game!!!!!!

Stop celebrating like a bunch of 5 year olds who have to ask is our team winning after kicking the game winning FG.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
The streak continues of no repeat division champions.

Dont give me this still have to win next week crap. It's a foregone conclusion. I would never lie to you. The Washington Whatevers will be dealt with.

Your Dallas Cowboys won the NFC East today.

Now celebrate, haters.

I'm liking this curse-free stuff.
Boy, there are a lot of followers in this country! Think for yourself!

I’m not celebrating until it’s official!!!!!

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Once the Cowboys are officially 2023 NFCE Champs, it will have been 20 years since an NFCE team won consecutive division titles.

GORICO

Reaction score
Just say when and where sir. I'm down for the next PLAT. Get your game face on, it's playoff time, we need your vuju da muju more than ever now!
i know on my guided missle destroyer....the 5 inch mount...5 inch diameter shells ...we had Phosphorous rounds...blow and burn through anything

time for Phosphorous PLAT

GORICO

Reaction score
Once the Cowboys are officially 2023 NFCE Champs, it will have been 20 years since an NFCE team won consecutive division titles.
mr nightrain---you know kind of sad if you think about it??...but glad its us to break the mold

GORICO

Reaction score
Boy, there are a lot of followers in this country! Think for yourself!

I’m not celebrating until it’s official!!!!!
i am celebrating...cause Commanders willl lay down for us....already have them paid offf