Congrats to the Dallas Cowboys, 2023 NFC East Champions (if they beat Washington)

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Anyone just hear that doosh Boomer on CBS halftime...."Because of that mistake that happened last nite in Dallas, they are the #2 seed"....blank you....go read the explanation....what a no class thing to say!!!
Yea, I heard that bleached-blond idiot say that. First, there was no mistake that cost the Lions the game. Secondly, you could see that he was so butt-hurt that it was oozing out of his mouthh

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I still don’t understand why no one in the media has recognized or talked about the fact that IF the refs had announced 68 as the eligible receiver and told the defense, that bum wouldn’t have been left alone to waddle into the end zone and catch that pass. That mistake, if it was one, hurt the Cowboys defense on that play.

Silverstar

Reaction score
I thought all this lifting the curse stuff was just silly...but now....well...

interesting-gif-file-1641kb-qf3pamw64e3ek6et.webp

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
I'd be leery about this game: A good 'ole fashioned nor'easter is headed up the coast next weekend. The jury is out on snow or rain.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Thank goodness us fans aren't in charge.. we would never be in this position.
Here is some of the things fans have wanted over the season.. I probably won't remember them all.. but I remember quite a few.

Trade Rush
Bench Prescott
Start Lance
Trade CD
Trade Micah
Retire Tyron
Retire Martin
Cut TP
Bench Gilmore
Cut Cook
Trade Mazi
Cut Schoon
Trade Lawrence
Retire LVE
Cut Vaughn
Fire MM and make Dan Quinn HC

If we did that Jerry might be giving some of you guys a call to fill the roster.. lol

Im sure there are things there that some people would still like to see happen but obviously we overreact when the Cowboys lose a game.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Thank goodness us fans aren't in charge.. we would never be in this position.
Here is some of the things fans have wanted over the season.. I probably won't remember them all.. but I remember quite a few.

Trade Rush
Bench Prescott
Start Lance
Trade CD
Trade Micah
Retire Tyron
Retire Martin
Cut TP
Bench Gilmore
Cut Cook
Trade Mazi
Cut Schoon
Trade Lawrence
Retire LVE
Cut Vaughn
Fire MM and make Dan Quinn HC

If we did that Jerry might be giving some of you guys a call to fill the roster.. lol

Im sure there are things there that some people would still like to see happen but obviously we overreact when the Cowboys lose a game.
Bench Pollard
Sit Bland
Move Micah to LB
Cut Turpin
Cut Steele
Cut Lewis ...