Congrats to the Dallas Cowboys, 2023 NFC East Champions (if they beat Washington)

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I still don’t understand why no one in the media has recognized or talked about the fact that IF the refs had announced 68 as the eligible receiver and told the defense, that bum wouldn’t have been left alone to waddle into the end zone and catch that pass. That mistake, if it was one, hurt the Cowboys defense on that play.
I don't think we can assume either way. Maybe we blow that coverage since Detroit's "trick" was having Skipper report as eligible multiple times and then switching to Decker. However, since we thought Skipper was the eligible receiver, we can't assume that we wouldn't have covered Decker, either, if we had known he was eligible.

Just a bad deal all the way around and someone was going to get burned by the ref's mistake. Just glad it wasn't us for once.

gimmesix

Reaction score
5th seed is easier matchup first round. Nfc south suck almost guaranteed win. Playing the rams at home will be tough - they will light us up. Nervous.
I'd rather have the possibility of two home games. We may lose, but it's much better to play at a place where you are 10-0 then where you are 1-5.

gimmesix

Reaction score
If they didn't add a 17th game we would have just won the division already.........
Maybe not, because this week's game for Philly would have had to be against the Giants (and ours against Washington).

CoachD

Reaction score
The Cowboys won't even need to beat the Commodores because the Eagles are so bad they won't beat the Giants next week.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Anyone that thinks the Packers in the first round is a W needs to go back and watch the Packers kick the snot out of Detroit on Thanksgiving. The same Detroit that gave Dallas all they want until the refs stepped in.

GORICO

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Pretty sure this is better than a double Plat guarantee. Sorry @GORICO
mr Vaquero ---dont say sorry....ok we play hard beat Commanders.....then we play the Packers following week.....they are hot right now....we are beat up

Tyler Smith tore that tendon in his foot but they say if it is fully torn you can still play on it verses only partially torn...dont ask me why????.....but Dak and

that fat Mike have to scheme many 3 step drop back and fire....and Dak look to roll out or run out just to buy time....and do whatever needs to be done

with receivers when its like that to get them open...Rico should be back for playoffs......but 17 games is a long season...and then up to 4 more games

if somehow you last that long?...21 games is nearly 2 seasons in one if you went back to 1960....plus we are so much stronger and faster.....but as game

time comes i get excited ( you would think a 65 year old would be more mature?)....and i go all HOMER and the PLATS start coming....cause miracles happen

look at 2017 Sheagles on their second string QB....won it all and left Brady and Pats sleeping in the Hall.....i dont care game time gets closer GORICO goes all

HOMER

GORICO

Reaction score
I’m not celebrating until I see the @GORICO plat for this week.
there you go .... we could have a double. a triple... a Quad....a Mega...a Plutonium or Uranium.....or maybe this week a Phosphorous PLAT?....i know in Navy Phosphorous tipped rounds burned through everything....but maybe hold on to that for playoffs....for Commanders single PLAT...wish 1 and 2 seeds got a week
off like couple years ago....but we will most likely play Green Bay who are hot right now as 7th seed?

GORICO

Reaction score
Anyone that thinks the Packers in the first round is a W needs to go back and watch the Packers kick the snot out of Detroit on Thanksgiving. The same Detroit that gave Dallas all they want until the refs stepped in.
they are tough...imagine Cowboys #2 seed lose to Packers 7th seed?....how embarrassing is that..so NO WAY JOSE....lets ride some majic carpet ride to

the Super Bowl as far out as it may seem???......if you are a fan then be a fan....or call yourself a critique...no shame either way....but i am too old i go all

HOMER closer to game time....cause i cut my teeth on Roger Staubach days in which no matter the score we were never out of the game....and Dak can get

crazy too at times....Cook and CeeDee and Gallup ( has come back ) and Ferguson...we got weapons....Dak just needs time to throw...so we must play a lot

of 12 personnel...2 TE's to block or scrape and slide out to flat or in case of "hot read"....Cooks and CeeDee can cook up the secondary...and Pollard sliding out

for pass too....we can do it....we need things to fall in our favor...like the ball and if a ref needs to make a bad call it goes in our favor...its possible we can hold up

that trophy....not super high probability....but all i need is 1%...and we got way more than that

GORICO

Reaction score
If this happens we better get out the pitch forks! lol
i would not care we rest our players lose and get 5th seed and play bucs and crush them ...then we play 9ers and we must come in on majic carpet ride to pull

that one off....but crazier things have been known to happen...would you rather beat Commanders and get #2 seed and play Packers???? as 7th seed???

they crushed Lions on Thanksgiving...they are hot...i would rather play Bucs wild card?...as crazy as that may seem??

GORICO

Reaction score
@GORICO gets a hard time for making guarantees that come from hope.

@Risen Star will get likes for attempting a curse.

We have an interesting dynamic here at the Zone.
Kwyn....got lucky on last PLAT....i asked Risen if i could do a Risen PLAT but he wont answer me?....and if i dont get permission they take off name...which is right

anyway....how do you feel...sure at first blush...looks great beat Commanders #2 seed....but the 7th seed is Packers and they crushed Lions on Thanksgiving....if we

are 5th seed we play Bucs and we will easily crush them...but then we play 9ers at their stadium????......i am going all HOMER...Plutonium and Uranium and

maybe Phosphorous PLATS....and we might go on a majic carpet ride like 2017 Sheagles with second string QB...they beat Brady and Pats and all and left

them sleeping in the Hall...why not us?????....the 2010 Packers everyone was hurt they were running on fumes...and won it all???....naww time to go all HOMER