Congrats to the Dallas Cowboys for making it back to the NFC Championship Game

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Rejoice. We finally did it. After 28 years your (mostly my) Dallas Cowboys are in the NFC Championship Game. A mere two wins away from a 6th title.

Now they will be dealt with severely by their daddies (all 49 of them) for getting there but why talk about that right now? Another streak of futility has been snapped by our fat savior. Let that be our focus.

Do -------> NOT <------- give me any crap about still needing to win two games. No thread title edits with your unfaithful negativity. I do not lie. They aren't losing a game at home.

And

Do -------> NOT <------- bring any cowardly talk of a jinx in here as if this is still in question. Those games are over. The results are in.

This thread should be pages of celebration for this achievement. Let it out. 28 years of being laughed at, mocked and ridiculed for rubbing elbows with the Lions and that team in Washington. All over today, this January 7th in the year of our Lord 2024.

As the team's biggest fan it's an emotional time for me. You guys certainly must feel it too just less intensely.

~soaking it all in~

Cowboys!
Come on, man. Every fan has seen that you can't count your chickens before they've hatched in this league. We'll celebrate getting to the NFCC when that happens. We've got a great opportunity in front of us. Can this team win two teams at home in the playoffs? Absolutely. Is it guaranteed to happen? Of course not. This league has no guarantees. That's not being negative. It's just being honest. There have never been guarantees in this league, and there never will be.
That said, I like our chances to beat the Packers. If we do beat them, I believe this excellent team can win again. It's just not guaranteed. So, right now I'm celebrating winning the NFC East title and the number 2 seed in the playoffs. I want this team focused on how to beat the Packers, and nothing else. I'll celebrate getting to the NFC Championship if and when we get there. The NFCC will likely be in San Francisco, but even that's not for certain. IMO the 49ers have the kind of team that can get to the NFCC, but upsets do happen. I remember the heavily favored Denver Broncos losing to the Jacksonville Jaguars in the playoffs. When the Cowboys beat the Vikings in the 1975 divisional round, that was a huge upset.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
cowboys have been a pathetic joke for 30 years, why would it change this year>?

Aren’t you an Eagles fan?

I bet nothing can be heard inside the city limits of Philadelphia aside from demented wailing and the sound of that entire fanbase drowning their sorrows in Cheesesteak.

Go join in the festivities! You and your greasy comrades have earned it.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Time to keep your word.
Oct 8, 2023:
Mannix-prediction.png

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Rejoice. We finally did it. After 28 years your (mostly my) Dallas Cowboys are in the NFC Championship Game. A mere two wins away from a 6th title.

Now they will be dealt with severely by their daddies (all 49 of them) for getting there but why talk about that right now? Another streak of futility has been snapped by our fat savior. Let that be our focus.

Do -------> NOT <------- give me any crap about still needing to win two games. No thread title edits with your unfaithful negativity. I do not lie. They aren't losing a game at home.

And

Do -------> NOT <------- bring any cowardly talk of a jinx in here as if this is still in question. Those games are over. The results are in.

This thread should be pages of celebration for this achievement. Let it out. 28 years of being laughed at, mocked and ridiculed for rubbing elbows with the Lions and that team in Washington. All over today, this January 7th in the year of our Lord 2024.

As the team's biggest fan it's an emotional time for me. You guys certainly must feel it too just less intensely.

~soaking it all in~

Cowboys!
What a load of crap................ this post is nothing more than a 'like' grab.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score

And

~soaking it all in~

Cowboys!
Jimmy Johnson curse was real

Toro9

Reaction score

And

~soaking it all in~

Cowboys!
I can imagine DD Lewis saying this.

rambo2

Reaction score

And

~soaking it all in~

Cowboys!
Have you seeked professional help?

Surfguy

Reaction score
“What can I say…it’s been a great year! Keep it going!”
103842_008.jpg