Congrats to the Dallas Cowboys for making it back to the NFC Championship Game

FloridaRob

Reaction score
So I should call the Packers and tell them there is no need to show up? I have to say, I love these kind of threads. Whenever a game look easy peasy for a team you know something bad is around the corner. Keep it up. And if it plays out the way the forecasting experts say and you guys beat the dog out of the Packers, then all we have to say is Well yea, what did you expect? But hopefully the Packers have the refs on their side to hopefully keep it close. :rolleyes:

Beaker42

Reaction score
Rejoice. We finally did it. After 28 years your (mostly my) Dallas Cowboys are in the NFC Championship Game. A mere two wins away from a 6th title.

Now they will be dealt with severely by their daddies (all 49 of them) for getting there but why talk about that right now? Another streak of futility has been snapped by our fat savior. Let that be our focus.

Do -------> NOT <------- give me any crap about still needing to win two games. No thread title edits with your unfaithful negativity. I do not lie. They aren't losing a game at home.

And

Do -------> NOT <------- bring any cowardly talk of a jinx in here as if this is still in question. Those games are over. The results are in.

This thread should be pages of celebration for this achievement. Let it out. 28 years of being laughed at, mocked and ridiculed for rubbing elbows with the Lions and that team in Washington. All over today, this January 7th in the year of our Lord 2024.

As the team's biggest fan it's an emotional time for me. You guys certainly must feel it too just less intensely.

~soaking it all in~

Cowboys!
No, just no. Do NOT jinx us like asshat Olsen did to Aubrey yesterday. No likes for you.

:flagwave: :starspin::flagwave:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The Rams are going to do us a favor in the Playoffs. I believe they beat Detroit next weekend. Philly will beat the Bucs as well. So, with that said, our victory over the Packers next weekend will match us with Philly in the Divisional round. The Rams will be matched with the 49ers in the Divisional round. Here's where the favor takes place. I believe the Rams will beat the 49ers. After we slaughter Philly, we will be hosting the Rams in the NFCC game. The Cowboys do not lose at home this season!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
No, just no. Do NOT jinx us like asshat Olsen did to Aubrey yesterday. No likes for you.

:flagwave: :starspin::flagwave:
It's funny that Olsen jinxed Aubrey by talking about trying to not talk about his streak to avoid a jinx. He clearly does not understand how jinxes work.

CWR

Reaction score
Rejoice. We finally did it. After 28 years your (mostly my) Dallas Cowboys are in the NFC Championship Game. A mere two wins away from a 6th title.

Now they will be dealt with severely by their daddies (all 49 of them) for getting there but why talk about that right now? Another streak of futility has been snapped by our fat savior. Let that be our focus.

Do -------> NOT <------- give me any crap about still needing to win two games. No thread title edits with your unfaithful negativity. I do not lie. They aren't losing a game at home.

And

Do -------> NOT <------- bring any cowardly talk of a jinx in here as if this is still in question. Those games are over. The results are in.

This thread should be pages of celebration for this achievement. Let it out. 28 years of being laughed at, mocked and ridiculed for rubbing elbows with the Lions and that team in Washington. All over today, this January 7th in the year of our Lord 2024.

As the team's biggest fan it's an emotional time for me. You guys certainly must feel it too just less intensely.

~soaking it all in~

Cowboys!
I'll approve.

I see nothing but FACTS here.

meddleroidz

Reaction score
Aren’t you an Eagles fan?

I bet nothing can be heard inside the city limits of Philadelphia aside from demented wailing and the sound of that entire fanbase drowning their sorrows in Cheesesteak.

Go join in the festivities! You and your greasy comrades have earned it.
im canadian.... yes philly fans overall but i would not live in philly

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

And

~soaking it all in~

Cowboys!
You are what is wrong with this team and this fan base. Enjoy your Kool-aid Homer.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Let me guess.... the team bought tickets to watch the game from the stands in San Fran

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Even he got sucked in LOL I couldn’t sleep all night was nervous. Team just chokes big changes coming

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Cowboys at the NFCCG.

Levis-Stadium-South-End-Zone.jpg

Praxit

Reaction score
...wow, just wow!. When this thread went up. It was feel good hype.

Now, its Sunday afternoon and GB has set fire to Dallas house.

Darkhound

Reaction score

And

~soaking it all in~

Cowboys!
hello there LOL