Congrats Zeke

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
No I didnt. Before you stated RB's dont carry the team you said Zeke isn't a leader never has been or will. Thats a total false statement. I can post interviews of teamates and coaches saying how Zeke was a leader in the locker room in college, and even his rookie year with Dak.
Post history all you want, doesn't change the present.
ES was and still remains worthy of that title from that position in this franchise history.
If you want to believe that Zeke is that type of man, that type of rare cut,, than go ahead and believe in that.

glimmerman

Reaction score
How many carries did he get last night. I noticed when he breaks off a long run they seem to shut him down for the day.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
There’s not one game we’ve won because of him and therefore he’s done nothing that Pollard couldn’t have done.
Lmao.

I know you get all excited to bash Zeke every chance you get, but this is pants on head silly.

aria

Reaction score
Lol. Pollard would've been injured weeks ago if he was the lead back...
You have no idea if he would or wouldn’t have been. Ever think since he’s faster and is more prone to making people miss he therefore have less contact? You’re assuming he would run like Zeke which is the problem. Granted, there have been a few plays here and there that Zeke made happen due to contact that Pollard probably wouldn’t have but I’ve seen more plays that Pollard would have succeeded at than Zeke due to his speed and agility.

Nexx

Reaction score
Hello Zeke, how about you stay in shape during the off season and stop messing around. You lost a step because you dont take care of your body year found. Time to grow up and take ownership of your contract and live up to it.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
The 49ers are number 2 in attempts, yards and TDs, while being 16th in Y/A.

Dallas is 11, 9, 10 respectively while being 12 in Y/A.

Dak leads the league in passing attempts. The 49ers are 28th in passing attempts.

Somewhere along the line, people thought Dak was the star of this offense. I guarantee you, Shanahan wouldn’t.
The Cowboys offense is way better than San Fran's. I'm not really sure I get your point.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
1071 /13 = 82.38. 82.38 x 16 = 1319.

Not saying hes playing great or he is going to finish up with that total, but at least use the right numbers. We haven't played 16 games yet.
Where in my post did I mention Zeke?

My post was not about Zeke. It was about running backs in general. So why would I use Zeke numbers in a post that not about Zeke?

The OP thanked Zeke for reaching 1,000 yards. So I commented about the merits of a 1,000 yard season. Not about Zeke.

Thank you for oversight.

khiladi

Reaction score
The Cowboys offense is way better than San Fran's. I'm not really sure I get your point.

no it isn’t. We completed suck in the red zone.

they are second in scoring in the league. We are 8th.

we are only 8th in the league in passing TDs while the 49ers are 11tg and they are 28th in the league in passing attempts.

they are way more efficient than us.

aria

Reaction score
Bad coaching? Look at that play design. It would have resulted in a walk in TD. Zeke took himself out because he needed a breather. Zeke likely doesn't get that wide open look. Players gotta make plays and the FB blew it.

Also, Zeke played all but one snap last night.
Exactly, Zeke took himself out at a critical time in the game because he couldn’t handle the work load, plain and simple. Take away his 30 yard run and he averaged 2.7 ypc.

There are several other RB’s, with worse O lines, that were much more successful against the Bears defense, but hey, since he’s the highest paid that means he must be the best and worth it :rolleyes:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Pretty much irrelevant to this offense now.

Also, he broke one 30+ yarder and had to take a breather. First one all year. Removed himself from a critical part of the game.

aria

Reaction score
Lmao.

I know you get all excited to bash Zeke every chance you get, but this is pants on head silly.
Then give me a couple examples. I can give you one he arguably lost for us, New Orleans, and several that he was a no show. You don’t pay 90 mil to a RB to be a non difference maker or just show up against bad teams.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Because the 90 million dollar diva asked to be taken out because he was too gassed. He had his hands on his hips after a lot of runs. Can’t wait to see how much his stamina improves over the next few years we have to deal with him.

That's no way to talk about your favorite player.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Exactly, Zeke took himself out at a critical time in the game because he couldn’t handle the work load, plain and simple. Take away his 30 yard run and he averaged 2.7 ypc.

There are several other RB’s, with worse O lines, that were much more successful against the Bears defense, but hey, since he’s the highest paid that means he must be the best and worth it :rolleyes:

I'm sorry but there are not backs in the league that play all but one snap in games. He just had run on three straight plays.

Players do come off the field. Zeke missed one snap. You'd be hard pressed to say that about most backs in this league in any game. Running backs rotate out of the game.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Then give me a couple examples. I can give you one he arguably lost for us, New Orleans, and several that he was a no show. You don’t pay 90 mil to a RB to be a non difference maker or just show up against bad teams.
No team ever wins a game because of one player, that's why it's dumb. He also didn't lose the NO game lmao. Try not to dislocate your shoulders reaching that hard.

Should we just replace Tyron Smith with Cam Fleming b/c Tyron hasn't won us a game? Should we bring Terrence Williams back to replace Michael Gallup, because he hasn't won us a game?

You're just jealous of another man's money, that's it.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
no it isn’t. We completed suck in the red zone.

they are second in scoring in the league. We are 8th.

we are only 8th in the league in passing TDs while the 49ers are 11tg and they are 28th in the league in passing attempts.

they are way more efficient than us.
Erm, the 9ers have scored 15 more points than the Cowboys....they have 4 defensive touchdowns. The Cowboys have missed 10 field goals and the 9ers have missed 5. I'm not a math whiz, but the Cowboys offense is scoring more points.

# of passing TDs does not have anything to do with number of attempts, so idk why that matters.

The Cowboys are more efficient by every metric: https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamoff/2019

khiladi

Reaction score
Erm, the 9ers have scored 15 more points than the Cowboys....they have 4 defensive touchdowns. The Cowboys have missed 10 field goals and the 9ers have missed 5. I'm not a math whiz, but the Cowboys offense is scoring more points.

# of passing TDs does not have anything to do with number of attempts, so idk why that matters.

The Cowboys are more efficient by every metric: https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamoff/2019

Your claim is was the Cowboys offense is better than then the 49ers which is bogus. They are the number 2 scoring team in the league while Dallas is 8th.
We can’t even score in the red zone when it matters. The 49ers dont have that problem. And yes number of attempts does when your talking EFFICIENCY.
you claiming the Cowboys are better when they aren’t even close to as efficient as the 49ers is absurd.

Dallas also ran up scores against bum teams and scored 21 last night in garbage time, a TD against the Bills in the fourth which was completely useless also in garbage time and in games like the one against the pathetic Jets where they scored 13 in the fourth while getting completely blown out.

Two can play at that game.

Last edited:

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Your claim is was the Cowboys offense is better than then the 49ers which is bogus. They are the number 2 scoring team in the league while Dallas is 8th..
You are including defensive points. 4 defensive touchdowns does not equate to offense.

khiladi

Reaction score
You are including defensive points. 4 defensive touchdowns does not equate to offense.

So what does that put then at? About two points a game. Take away 7 for Dallas then on the fumble return for a TD by Zeke and that becomes less than 2 point a game difference. The 49ers are still up there in the top of the league, meaning your claim our offense is better is a joke. They put the ball in the end zone and we don’t. They are more efficient than us in scoring through the air, despite how much we throw the ball. They run the ball better than us.

And like I said, your being selective. Around forty of our points in 3 losses came in garbage time in the games I mentioned.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
So what does that put then at? About two points a game. Take away 7 for Dallas then on the fumble return. The 49ers are still up there in the top of the league, meaning your claim our offense is better is a joke. They put the ball in the end zone and we don’t. They are more efficient than us in scoring through the air.

And like I said, your being selective. Around forty of our points in 3 losses came in garbage time in the games I mentioned.
"garbage time" isn't a real thing. The 9ers scored a billion points against the Bengals, Panthers and Browns in garbage time too then. Doesn't matte.r

foofighters

Reaction score
Proud of his play last night and for hitting over 1000 yds again and 9 TDs is right up there for a RB.

It's been a difficult year for you.

Like the example you are setting.

I appreciate you, bub.

:thumbup:
Yay!!!!!! Let's continue to celebrate mediocrity...