Congrats Zeke

khiladi

Reaction score
Around 139807459273 of the 9ers points game in garbage time too.

You clearly have no argument and this latest post just shows how ridiculously absurd your original claim was and how your looking for any reason to downgrade what the 49ers are doing.

49ers score more rushing TDs than us and are pretty much right where we are at scoring passing wise, while being 28th in the league in passing attempts. They score more TDs than us, while we like to kick FGs because Dak sucks in the red zone when the field gets small and can’t throw comeback routes down there built off the threat of Zeke.

The TDs I mentioned regarding their passing and rushing numbers have nothing to do with their defensive TDs.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
The TDs I mentioned regarding their passing and rushing numbers have nothing to do with their defensive TDs.
Good grief.

49ers - Passing TD, 21. Rushing TD, 16. FGM, 21.
Cowboys - Passing TD, 23. Rushing TD, 12. FGM 20.

The difference in offensive scoring is just missed field goals. The 2nd and 8th numbers you reference, include D/ST touchdowns. When you account for opponent and average starting field position, the fact that these two are even close shows just how much better the Cowboys offense is. Cowboys average 9 more yards per drive.

khiladi

Reaction score
Good grief.

49ers - Passing TD, 21. Rushing TD, 16. FGM, 21.
Cowboys - Passing TD, 23. Rushing TD, 12. FGM 20.

The difference in offensive scoring is just missed field goals. The 2nd and 8th numbers you reference, include D/ST touchdowns. When you account for opponent and average starting field position, the fact that these two are even close shows just how much better the Cowboys offense is. Cowboys average 9 more yards per drive.

I know what I stated and none of what you said addressed the point. You claimed the Cowboys offense was better than the 49ers. It is not.

The stats state exactly what I said:

The Cowboys have 2 more passing TDs, despite Dak leading the league in passing attempts while the 49ers are 28th. Plenty of Dak’s TDs are scored in GARBAGE time included the Jets, Bills and Bears games. Thus when you say things like, I have no idea why passing attempts would matter, when I was speaking about their passing efficiency being better than ours, meaning better offense, that is stupid. Scoring is the objective of any offense.

“GOOD GRIEF.”

I said PLENTY of things in my stats. When I said the 49ers gave more TDs than us rushing wise, even though Zeke averages more YPC than us, my comment was specifically related to what I stated, which is Shanahan wouldn’t be using Zeke the same way as our coaches and we’d be more efficient scoring, just like the the 49ers who don’t even pass anywhere near us, but when they do, they put the ball in the end zone.

“GOOD GRIEF.”

When you account for starting position, it shows how desperate you are, because we SUCK in the red zone, which has nothing to do with starting field position. You are just grasping at any random stat to try and put our offense which scores against trash teams as superior to 49ers which is BOGUS. If we accounted for all the garbage time TDs Dak has thrown in blow out losses, than the numbers for Dallas scoring look worse. Two can play at that game.

And Robbie Gould has missed EIGHT field goals, which was 2 short of Maher. And taking into account their other kicker, who missed 1, that is NINE FGs. That is one less miss than Maher on the same amount of attempts.

Last edited:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It shouldn't cost $15M for 1,000 yards after game #13. The woe is the OL nonsense is beyond old.
A true elite rb which is what they paid for would avg a 100 yds a game, that is 1600 yds a season.
1400 yds is a minimum .
But that is just yardage, what matters is helping the team win games , with a few being the RB won the game.
Elliot is not doing either one. He is a joke, and the joke is on the jones boys for caving and signing him.
had they held out we would have had pollard and some FA back and probably would have had a better run game.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Proud of his play last night and for hitting over 1000 yds again and 9 TDs is right up there for a RB.

It's been a difficult year for you.

Like the example you are setting.

I appreciate you, bub.

:thumbup:
I am not a huge fan of the man himself. But I appreciate every inch-he gains

Twin928

Reaction score
Proud of his play last night and for hitting over 1000 yds again and 9 TDs is right up there for a RB.

It's been a difficult year for you.

Like the example you are setting.

I appreciate you, bub.

:thumbup:
Lol most sarcastic post I seen all day but hey not his fault cnt pound the rock FEED HIM WEN WE DOWN BY 20 almost every game

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I know what I stated and none of what you said addressed the point.

You claimed the Cowboys offense was better than the 49ers. It is not.

Your stats state exactly what I said.

The Cowboys have 2 more passing TDs, while Dak leads the league in passing attempts while the 49ers are 28th. Plenty of Dak’s TDs are scored in GARBAGE time included the Jets, Bills and Bears games. Thus when you say things like I have no idea why passing attempts would matter when I was speaking about their passing efficiency being better than ours and that this would have no applicability yo then bring a better offense, that is stupid.

“GOOD GRIEF.”

I said PLENTY of things in my stats.

When I said the 49ers gave more TDs than us rushing wise, even though Zeke averages more YPC than us, my comment Shanahan wouldn’t be using Zeke the same way as our coaches and we’d be more efficient scoring even with the way the 49ers don’t even pass anywhere near us.

GOOD GRIEF..

When you account for starting position, it shows how desperate you are, because we SUCK in the red zone. You are just grasping at any random stat to try and put our offense which scores against trash teams as superior to 49ers which is BOGUS. If we accounted for all the garbage time TDs Dak has thrown in blow out losses, than the numbers for Dallas scoring look worse.
It is better, unequivocally. You just have too much recency bias. You keep using "efficient," but the Cowboys are more efficient by every measure.

TD passes based on total volume is stupid. All that means is that the 9ers call more passes close to the goalline.

Red Zone Scoring Percentage (TDs only): Dallas - 56.52%. SF 48.89%.
So who sucks in the red zone?

Please go through and say which points for the Cowboys were in garbage time vs. which points for the 9ers were in Garbage time. I'd imagine that the 9ers scored plenty of garbage time points when they beat Cinci and Carolina by 30+.

Yes, Shanahan would use Zeke different, duh. But they have a worse offense, so what's the point of even thinking that?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I know what I stated and none of what you said addressed the point. You claimed the Cowboys offense was better than the 49ers. It is not.

The stats state exactly what I said:

The Cowboys have 2 more passing TDs, despite Dak leading the league in passing attempts while the 49ers are 28th. Plenty of Dak’s TDs are scored in GARBAGE time included the Jets, Bills and Bears games. Thus when you say things like, I have no idea why passing attempts would matter, when I was speaking about their passing efficiency being better than ours, meaning better offense, that is stupid. Scoring is the objective of any offense.

“GOOD GRIEF.”

I said PLENTY of things in my stats. When I said the 49ers gave more TDs than us rushing wise, even though Zeke averages more YPC than us, my comment was specifically related to what I stated, which is Shanahan wouldn’t be using Zeke the same way as our coaches and we’d be more efficient scoring, just like the the 49ers who don’t even pass anywhere near us, but when they do, they put the ball in the end zone.

“GOOD GRIEF.”

When you account for starting position, it shows how desperate you are, because we SUCK in the red zone, which has nothing to do with starting field position. You are just grasping at any random stat to try and put our offense which scores against trash teams as superior to 49ers which is BOGUS. If we accounted for all the garbage time TDs Dak has thrown in blow out losses, than the numbers for Dallas scoring look worse. Two can play at that game.
well garbage time stats are included in all stats lol to glorify crappy players for all teams lol.
If SF had our players they would do better than under JG and staff.

All you have to do is look at SF, NO, and Seattle's records, and watch them play a game to know they are way better teams.

cern

Reaction score
zeke is worth his money. too bad the hc can't figure out how to use him effectively.

khiladi

Reaction score
It is better, unequivocally. You just have too much recency bias. You keep using "efficient," but the Cowboys are more efficient by every measure.

TD passes based on total volume is stupid. All that means is that the 9ers call more passes close to the goalline.

Red Zone Scoring Percentage (TDs only): Dallas - 56.52%. SF 48.89%.
So who sucks in the red zone?

Please go through and say which points for the Cowboys were in garbage time vs. which points for the 9ers were in Garbage time. I'd imagine that the 9ers scored plenty of garbage time points when they beat Cinci and Carolina by 30+.

Yes, Shanahan would use Zeke different, duh. But they have a worse offense, so what's the point of even thinking that?

Again, completely ignoring Dak’s garbage TDs in the RED ZONE, while getting completely blown out. Please inform me of any game where the 49ers with their 10-2 record were getting blown out so their stats were garbage stats in the fourth?

But continue to play your subjective, nonsensical game of looking for any stat to justify your argument, you even used FGs when 49ers have 9 missed FGs, one short of Maher’s missed 10, both on 30 attempts.

aria

Reaction score
I'm sorry but there are not backs in the league that play all but one snap in games. He just had run on three straight plays.

Players do come off the field. Zeke missed one snap. You'd be hard pressed to say that about most backs in this league in any game. Running backs rotate out of the game.
And maybe that’s why there have been many more successful backs against the Bears than Zeke. If he can’t handle it and be effective than what did we pay him so much for?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Lol most sarcastic post I seen all day but hey not his fault cnt pound the rock FEED HIM WEN WE DOWN BY 20 almost every game
lol they could feed him if:
1.the coaches were not so stupid
2. he didnt take himself out every few plays, cant feed him if he isnt in the game!

the run game was working , the pass game wasnt, so they go all pass lol does not make any sense.
Go heavy run, and they beat chicago.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Again, completely ignoring Dak’s garbage TDs in the RED ZONE, while getting completely blown out. Please inform me of any game where the 49ers with their 10-2 record were getting blown out so their stats were garbage stats in the fourth?
Garbage is still garbage whether you're winning or losing.

aria

Reaction score
No team ever wins a game because of one player, that's why it's dumb. He also didn't lose the NO game lmao. Try not to dislocate your shoulders reaching that hard.

Should we just replace Tyron Smith with Cam Fleming b/c Tyron hasn't won us a game? Should we bring Terrence Williams back to replace Michael Gallup, because he hasn't won us a game?

You're just jealous of another man's money, that's it.
He didn’t lose the NO game but he was in a position to win it and dropped the ball, literally. Want to be paid as the best back in the league than play like it. Had Dak had the ball intercepted, or even fumbled, in that same situation there would still be threads about it but poor wittle Zeke does no wrong and gets every excuse in the book any time he doesn’t have a good game or messes up.

Tyron Smith doesn’t carry the ball and there is a clear difference in value between receivers and running backs. Running backs decline quicker, can be more prone to injury and are more expendable overall than receivers.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
AbeBeta said:
I'm sorry but there are not backs in the league that play all but one snap in games. He just had run on three straight plays.

Players do come off the field. Zeke missed one snap. You'd be hard pressed to say that about most backs in this league in any game. Running backs rotate out of the game......... they do, but in this game , just one frikking game
E should have played every snap no matter how tired he was, it was a big game, and they should have ran him
30 to 35 times, forget the passing, just run him and alowe sp? They could have won by going heavy run.

khiladi

Reaction score
Garbage is still garbage whether you're winning or losing.

So the 49ers and Cowboys both padded stats in garbage time, yet the 49ers have actually beat winning teams unlike us.

So when have the 49ers padded stats when THEY were getting blown out like Dak has done?

Teams that are getting blown out down play PREVENT. Teams that are far ahead play prevent, this it’s not even close to the same thing.

Last edited: