READ THIS *** Congratulate BrAinPaiNt . our newest Admin! ***

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As most of you know, @BrAinPaiNt has been a big part of CowboysZone for a very long time. He has always stepped up to take charge when WoodysGirl and I have been tied up and he has provided a consistent voice on the staff when it comes to the operation of the site. He can be no-nonsense when he has to be and that crazy brother when he does not. Most of all, he is someone both the staff and the members here have always been able to rely and count on. He has earned my trust and my respect, and today, I am pleased to announce that he has been promoted to join myself and WoodysGirl as an Admin of CowboysZone.

Congratulations, BP! ... and may the football gods and trolls have mercy on your soul!

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
As most of you know, @BrAinPaiNt has been a big part of CowboysZone for a very long time. He has always stepped up to take charge when WoodysGirl and I have been tied up and he has provided a consistent voice on the staff when it comes to the operation of the site. He can be no-nonsense when he has to be and that crazy brother when he does not. Most of all, he is someone both the staff and the members here have always been able to rely and count on. He has earned my trust and my respect, and today, I am pleased to announce that he has been promoted to join myself and WoodysGirl as an Admin of CowboysZone.

Congratulations, BP! ... and may the football gods and trolls have mercy on your soul!
THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED!!!!! :)

congrats bp!

RS12

Reaction score
If this is inappropriate please remove, but I want to say it because it gets to the heart of why I think you made a good choice. If I'm not mistaken BP is an atheist. I am a Christian. Yet, I can remember when the forum way back allowed discussions about religion, BP was always fair and respectful, qualities many Christians and theists on this board didn't possess. That always stood out to me.

I know I enjoy a good debate and can be condescending when I receive that from certain posters, but I appreciate those who can disagree without getting personal or disrespectful.

In my dealings with BP, he has always been that way. You all picked a good one.

Congratulations, BrainPaint! :)

Those things are great but I like the fact that he can discuss this team OBJECTIVELY. That is not nearly as easy to find here. Therefore a good choice.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Those things are great but I like the fact that he can discuss this team OBJECTIVELY. That is not nearly as easy to find here. Therefore a good choice.

I think what I said applies to Cowboys discussions too. When people have at their moral center the ability to handle controversial subjects with fairness, that generally extends to other topics as well.