Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Congratulations Sasquatch.

egn22

Reaction score
I always thought he was an admin. Cool guy, and now that I know he's an atheist I like him that much more! Lol

skinsscalper

Reaction score
We're screwed.

Just kidding BP. Congrats, my man. To kind of piggyback on tyke's message: often times BP is a voice of reason in this chaotic universe we call The Zone. That alone (amidst some of the chaos) makes him worthy of the consideration. Again, congrats!

:thumbup:

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
I'm so sorry BP.........I mean congrats!!!

Now your fate is to hang around live chat when we have just one bad play.

Duane

Reaction score
I don't know whether to congratulate you or just shake my head in knowing that you just got suckered into more work. :p

the_h0wey

Reaction score
As most of you know, @BrAinPaiNt has been a big part of CowboysZone for a very long time. He has always stepped up to take charge when WoodysGirl and I have been tied up and he has provided a consistent voice on the staff when it comes to the operation of the site. He can be no-nonsense when he has to be and that crazy brother when he does not. Most of all, he is someone both the staff and the members here have always been able to rely and count on. He has earned my trust and my respect, and today, I am pleased to announce that he has been promoted to join myself and WoodysGirl as an Admin of CowboysZone.

Congratulations, BP! ... and may the football gods and trolls have mercy on your soul!
Well deserved

Shuff

Reaction score
Congrats and I would like to know a little about all three of you. What do you do, why are you a Cowboys fan, as in depth as you want to go.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
Congrats BP. I guess it really is who you know Just kidding. No one deserves it more.