READ THIS *** Congratulate BrAinPaiNt . our newest Admin! ***

jday

Reaction score
As most of you know, @BrAinPaiNt has been a big part of CowboysZone for a very long time. He has always stepped up to take charge when WoodysGirl and I have been tied up and he has provided a consistent voice on the staff when it comes to the operation of the site. He can be no-nonsense when he has to be and that crazy brother when he does not. Most of all, he is someone both the staff and the members here have always been able to rely and count on. He has earned my trust and my respect, and today, I am pleased to announce that he has been promoted to join myself and WoodysGirl as an Admin of CowboysZone.

Congratulations, BP! ... and may the football gods and trolls have mercy on your soul!
When was he not a moderator?

plymkr

Reaction score
Congratulations and thanks for all that you've done to make this a site I visit 20x a day. Saying it's appreciated just doesn't quite cover it. That kind of applies to all the mods, administrators, and staff. But Brainpaint is the focus here. You're da man. O yeah, I've always secretly liked your name the best, so on this occasion I'm breaking my vow of silence that your user name is my favorite.

LittleD

Reaction score
About time... Well deserved... Hope you get that vacation and raise! Good luck with that.

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
You made it BP. Congrats. Don't forget the little people and where you came from.