Congratulations to the Eagles

Cydios

Reaction score
The refs are often the reason teams lose according to their fanatics. Objectivity is not something many fans are capable of. It can’t possibly be that the other team is good too, lol.
That last eagles game I was yelling at the refs. Dallas just needed to blow the score out of the water.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I hit their forums to see what they're crying about.. apparently it was the refs last night. Hilarious!
We were fortunate to get that first holding call picked up. After that I don't think we had any favors done for us.

nhcowboysfan

Reaction score
The refs are often the reason teams lose according to their fanatics. Objectivity is not something many fans are capable of. It can’t possibly be that the other team is good too, lol.
I think the most frustrating part are the head-scratching, borderline penalties that get called both ways. I remember one of the Cowboys drives whereby the Eagles was flagged for pass interference, which was a stretch, but then later in the drive they flagged us for holding which was equally questionable. Sometimes, I wish the refs would just let teams play and only call the obvious ones. Like the ones on Parson, who gets held 20 times a game - LOL (sarcasm).

Cydios

Reaction score
We were fortunate to get that first holding call picked up. After that I don't think we had any favors done for us.
no, they stalled a few on questionable calls. Luckily Dallas fought through that.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am sure that is the talk on the radio stations in Philly today.

Has anyone listened to them today, or visited any Eagles sights.
I wonder if all our Philly fans on here are on those pages now trashing them.
Go find out, those places will welcome you with open arms!!

CCBoy

Reaction score
I am sure that is the talk on the radio stations in Philly today.

Has anyone listened to them today, or visited any Eagles sights.
I wonder if all our Philly fans on here are on those pages now trashing them.
No denying last night was a good win and a fan darling. I'm not going to get too far swept away...they are still a strong team and will get over a few losses and come back hungry. They have tasted some real success as have the Cowboys at this point. All focus from here on out will be towards playoff memories and deep seated drives. You go Cowboys!! :starspin: They have leaders at all stages from the field to coaching staff to win it all. No, Jerry can't up and cause this to derail...that is just the nature of the game itself.

Cydios

Reaction score
No denying last night was a good win and a fan darling. I'm not going to get too far swept away...they are still a strong team and will get over a few losses and come back hungry. They have tasted some real success as have the Cowboys at this point. All focus from here on out will be towards playoff memories and deep seated drives. You go Cowboys!! :starspin: They have leaders at all stages from the field to coaching staff to win it all. No, Jerry can't up and cause this to derail...that is just the nature of the game itself.
exactly. to me, we're on radar more than before. No more excuses.