Congratulations to the Eagles

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I hit their forums to see what they're crying about.. apparently it was the refs last night. Hilarious!
Yeah their right it was the refs. If it wasn't for them we would have hung over 40 against their defense.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Picsart-23-12-10-19-09-39-826.jpg

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Again, for holding calls these refs laid off a lot of arm holds and jersey tugging by Philadelphia but Dallas took advantage of a lot of interferrence calls and face mask types of penalties. Dallas got benefits of a lot of fairness equalizing last night.
Where was that pass interference in the endzone against Cooks? He was completely mugged and no call.

Chris Collinsworth's reasoning that Cooks didn't run was why they draw a flag is nothing more than covering up for a bad no call.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where was that pass interference in the endzone against Cooks? He was completely mugged and no call.

Chris Collinsworth's reasoning that Cooks didn't run was why they draw a flag is nothing more than covering up for a bad no call.
That was a completely uncatchable ball. If the eagles defender hadn’t even covered him, there’s no way Cooks can make that catch in bounds.

The refs could have called 50 more penalties that game. Is that what we want?

Hadenough

Reaction score
I enjoyed the win and yeah we got a few calls but hey we've been on the other side of those calls many times. But these refs are just throwing flags to flex their power. That head ref who was big Philly fan was miserable knowing he had to say there was no foul when a flag was thrown against Dallas.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
I saw something on X that said Dallas had more O line holding calls in the game than Philthy has had all year. If true that is very “weird”.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
The refs are often the reason teams lose according to their fanatics. Objectivity is not something many fans are capable of. It can’t possibly be that the other team is good too, lol.
Are you claiming refs have never cost a team a game?

I think you aren't being objective and are trying to virtue signal. I thought you were better than this.

Look, man, I'm not an idiot. The refs do cost teams games and you darn well know it. I don't appreciate the the tone of your post.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you claiming refs have never cost a team a game?

I think you aren't being objective and are trying to virtue signal. I thought you were better than this.

Look, man, I'm not an idiot. The refs do cost teams games and you darn well know it. I don't appreciate the the tone of your post.
I’m not calling you an idiot my friend. I was merely stating an opinion that fans are usually not objective when it comes to officiating. You are free to disagree.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I'm enjoying Philly radio right now, they are all over Howie Roseman *** for his roster building, though he was the best ever?

Philly never fails to disappoint with their video game approach to running a franchise.
I love our dominant victory of course, but 2 Super Bowl appearances and one championship in the last 6 years says they are doing an ok job with their roster. I'd take those results over the past 6 years.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I saw a stat for Philly's defense:

Going back to the 3rd 49er possession, into our game, when you exclude kneeldown drives, the Eagles Defense had this sequence of possessions :

TD
TD
TD
TD
TD
TD
TD
TD
YD
FG
TD

Or something close to that.

They are broken..... and I don't think it's the players fault (entirely)....it's the philosophy.....and actually, if you listen to some people, there's evidence that the defensive philosophy used doesn't even co.e from the coaches.

CCBoy

Reaction score
That was a completely uncatchable ball. If the eagles defender hadn’t even covered him, there’s no way Cooks can make that catch in bounds.

Oh hell, I was at a perfectly good fight when a football game broke out!

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
I love our dominant victory of course, but 2 Super Bowl appearances and one championship in the last 6 years says they are doing an ok job with their roster. I'd take those results over the past 6 years.
Absolutely, I meant the philly fans who stated that Howie was the greatest at roster building are now turning on him after a couple of losses.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

I completely disagree. Watch it again. It was certainly catchable and hit Cooks in the hands. The defender altered Cooks before he could catch it cleanly. Thus that play could have been a penalty. Even Collinsworth said that if Cooks lean into the defender that would have automatically be a flag.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
I am sure that is the talk on the radio stations in Philly today.

Has anyone listened to them today, or visited any Eagles sights.
I wonder if all our Philly fans on here are on those pages now trashing them.
Out of curiosity, I peeked into a well-known "Philly sports talk radio show" after the game, just for the sheer enjoyment of hearing the Sheagles fans wallow in misery lol.. The hosts of the show gave the Cowboys "some" credit for being the better team; But mostly they blamed the loss on fatigue, bad coaching and bad play calling on both sides of the ball. Most of the fans that called in were FURIOUS at how bad the Sheagles looked Offensively and Defensively, without giving credit to the Cowboys for being the main reason their team was stifled. ** Since they have an "easier" remaining schedule, they still believe they will win the division. We will see lol.. Like the old saying goes: "That's why they play the games".