Congratulations to the Eagles

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll admit I was one of them. Just gotta put enough up to overcome no/bad calls.
Calls against the eagles in our two games this year:
  • Game @ Philly- eagles had 10 penalties for 98 yards
  • Game @ Dallas- eagles had 10 penalties for 95 yards.
  • Combined both games: 20 penalties for 193 yards.
Calls against Cowboys in our two games this year:
  • Game @ Philly- Cowboys had 10 penalties for 83 yards.
  • Game @ Dallas- Cowboys had 7 penalties for 60 yards.
  • Combined both games- 17 penalties for 143 yards.
So I guess the eagles fans are claiming the officials are “in the tank for Dallas”…?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The refs are often the reason teams lose according to their fanatics. Objectivity is not something many fans are capable of. It can’t possibly be that the other team is good too, lol.
Well, some of our fans say the same thing about the refs when the Cowboys lose. They even think the NFL is rigged and the refs are into it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Someone on here posted that the Eagles defense was one step up from garbage. He was right! :)
Tell that to Cox, Carter, Reddick, etc. You haters are always moving the goal posts. IF they beat the Bills next week, it will be the same thing.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, some of our fans say the same thing about the refs when the Cowboys lose. They even think the NFL is rigged and the refs are into it.
Thinking the NFL is rigged and then still intently watching it is hilarious. I guess the game last night was “rigged” for the Cowboys to win.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Listened to Wip94 Philly radio, I did not hear any fan complaining about the Refs. Most said that Dallas is the better team and that they got whipped. They were questioning Hurts that Dak is better than him. Were questioning their record and were saying that it was was smoke and mirrors. Most complained about their D and Oline that they were not as good as last year.

Xelda

Reaction score
Thinking the NFL is rigged and then still intently watching it is hilarious. I guess the game last night was “rigged” for the Cowboys to win.
Pass the Thank You card, I want to sign it too.

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
I hit their forums to see what they're crying about.. apparently it was the refs last night. Hilarious!
glad theyre drowning in hypocrisy right now
The miami, bills, and dallas games at their house were travesties of officiating in favor of them

Robster8989

Reaction score
:laugh::lmao::lmao2::muttley:
CRY SHEGALS , CRY !!!!!!!
We are going to see what that team, and that coach, are made of.
My guess is as the defending NFC champs, starting 10-1 with the Niners coming to town, they thought they were the -hit.
They had just beat the Chiefs and Bills, dominated the Dolphins. They thought they were the team to beat.
They thought they own the Niners and expected to beat them easily. They did dominate that first quarter (but were only up 6-0, which could have been 14-0).
Then they proceeded to get punched in the face, and didn't really respond.
Then we punched them in the face again last night.
Time to see what that team is made of.
The biggest difference I see between last years team is Hurts.
He was amazing last year. This year he looks more like the player everyone thought he was before his stellar year last year.
Not accurate, questionable decisions etc.
He does look hobbled, slower than last year and I know he's been battling injuries, but it's also possible this is who he really is, and last year was the anomoly.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My guess is as the defending NFC champs, starting 10-1 with the Niners coming to town, they thought they were the -hit.
They had just beat the Chiefs and Bills, dominated the Dolphins. They thought they were the team to beat.
They thought they own the Niners and expected to beat them easily. They did dominate that first quarter (but were only up 6-0, which could have been 14-0).
He was amazing last year. This year he looks more like the player everyone thought he was before his steallar year last year.
He does look hobbled, slower than last year and I know he's been battling injuries, but it's also possible this is who he really is, and last year was the anomoly.
I think Hurts is what’s he’s always been- a good not great QB. Last year that OL, running game, and defense were just overwhelming. This year, they haven’t been that great in those areas.

The people here claiming Hurts was better than Dak (IMO) have overlooked that Hurts last year was rarely asked to beat people on the merits of his talent alone. In actuality very few QBs can do that. Maybe Mahomes. Maybe Burrow. It takes a team to be really good. And the eagles as a team are not as good as last year.

Now we should keep in mind they could still win the east and have the #2 seed. But if we have to play Philly again in Philly in the playoffs I like our chances.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
He was amazing last year. This year he looks more like the player everyone thought he was before his stellar year last year.
The NFL had an off season to figure Hurts out.
That's part of his decline.
The other is a running QB is going to physically wear down.
Ask RG3 about that.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Went right through his hands.
I love CeeDee, but he occasionally has the dropsies.
On that play the defender almost hit the ball, but didn't, and it went right through his hands.
That replay is difficult to see in real time. Is there a slow mo?