Connor Williams leads the NFL in penalties

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No idea.....Williams isn't as bad as most think
Yeah I can’t remember his name either. Every time he got down the red zone he got cold for holding. But we wouldn’t let him go. Williams isn’t that bad yes

Tussinman

Reaction score
I’m trying to remember we Released somebody under the Romo gang and he went to Pittsburgh. Mr. penalty Refresh my memory
Flozell Adams. Had like 43 or 44 combined penalities from 2007-2009. He's also the reason why personal foul penalities carry over from half time (got catch cheap shotting players the final play of the half because there was no carry over flag)

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Flozell Adams. Had like 43 or 44 combined penalities from 2007-2009. He's also the reason why personal foul penalities carry over from half time (got catch cheap shotting players the final play of the half because there was no carry over flag)
Yes, thank you very much senior moment. Lol

dogberry

Reaction score
Ancient history, Phil Pozderac in the 80s was cut for holding penalties.

He was tall and opposing players would jam their arms inside his arm.

I think the rule was changed after he left the NFL.

James Harden used similar tactics on defenders in the NBA.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Its usually tackles that hold. It should be inexcusable for a guard to have that many holding penalties in such a small area of work. It usually means you were beat way faster than you expected. Unfortunately for him most of his penalties or whiffs come at the worst time.

And I can't get over his number. Wear a number in the 70s, it makes you look bigger. 52 just looks like a child playing amongst men. Ok this part is petty but the rest I stand by haha

JonesBoys

Reaction score
I’m hoping they look at McGovern for left guard in the bye week. Williams has had plenty of time and continues to hurt this team.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I don't know what else he has to do. I've never seen a lineman destroy so many drives. Somehow he's a good player though and everyone is picking on him. Dude has sucked since he got here. I don't care that he has a star on his helmet.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Collins to left guard,
Motion Schultz to help Steele when needed.
Put McGovern in the backfield to clean up.
Badass between Collins and Martin would solidify the interior offensive line.
And blow defenders off the ball in the running game.

JayFord

Reaction score
id honestly try La'el back at guard and Steele at his same spot

Williams has been bad

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
No idea.....Williams isn't as bad as most think

Not as bad as he's made out to be. I just think we could be better at the position with McGovern. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd like to see what happens if we made that switch.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I am calling Joe Looney if I am the Cowboys. 2 weeks off. McGovern, Looney, or Collins is playing G in 2 weeks. Williams needs to go. The guy is terrible.