Connor Williams should be benched

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I’m not defending Connor.

I’m pointing out that Sua Filo isn’t any good either.

Try to keep up.

Weird when Filo was put into our lineup last year and Conner found the bench...we magically started running the football. ...and went on a win streak. Internet know it alls will point out...it was because of the Cooper trade. But really...people need to watch some tape sometime. :rolleyes:

superonyx

Reaction score
Sua Filo gets beat like a drum in pas protection.
So does Connor. Check the video of all of Daks incomplete passes and just watch Connor. Plus it seems like he has had a major penalty to either take points off the board or hurt us in a crucial time every game.

The guy just isn’t good.

nobody

Reaction score
It is worrying how bad the D-line is performing because it looks like it's time to start rebuilding the O-line too... There are only so many they can draft in a given year.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
He should be benched and he can earn the job back if he actually wins it instead of getting handouts cause of Texas ties.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Weird when Filo was put into our lineup last year and Conner found the bench...we magically started running the football. ...and went on a win streak. Internet know it alls will point out...it was because of the Cooper trade. But really...people need to watch some tape sometime. :rolleyes:

Lol ok Floaty. I’m sure you really break down the tape.

Maybe the defense should sign John Abraham. I’m sure he could fix our pass rush issues.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
IMO this whole team should be benched until they are mentally ready to play, because they haven’t been lately.

HungryLion

Reaction score
So does Connor. Check the video of all of Daks incomplete passes and just watch Connor. Plus it seems like he has had a major penalty to either take points off the board or hurt us in a crucial time every game.

The guy just isn’t good.

I really don’t care if they bench Connor or not.

If anybody thinks the pass protection is going to drastically improve if you put him in, they’re going to be disappointed. That’s all I’m saying.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I wouldn’t be mad if Injury derailed his starting position.
Me? I want a refund on that pick....he realky stinks. That was awful yesterday. Flo needs to be the LG now...at least he’ll have some weight to put upfront and is a real G. Williams is killing us. Remember Chaz Green game,and Garrett just wouldn’t see it was time to pull him? He does this...I don’t know why either. It’s just bizarre.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
I agree he should go to the bench.

But the Connor Williams to LG experiment was always doomed to fail. The guy is a 295LB tackle who was made to play left guard. All of his predraft stuff said he was weak but has great footwork.

So naturally we have him go against 330 LB defensive tackles on every play.