Conspiracy theory!?

MC KAos

Reaction score
hmmm, i only posted this last night cuz i was a little drunk and nothing was goin on, i thought for sure it would have dissappeared by the morning i guess i was wrong. Look, i dont believe that this happened, it just wouldnt surprise me if it did. Its just so weird that the texans pass up on bush and the GM quits immediatly following that and now he works for the NFL!?!?! anywho some of the comments on my initial post are pretty funny, like the one about atlantis, haha. anyway, glad i gave yall something to talk about/someone to make fun of on this boring bye week

lspain1

Reaction score
MC KAos said:
hmmm, i only posted this last night cuz i was a little drunk and nothing was goin on, i thought for sure it would have dissappeared by the morning i guess i was wrong. Look, i dont believe that this happened, it just wouldnt surprise me if it did. Its just so weird that the texans pass up on bush and the GM quits immediatly following that and now he works for the NFL!?!?! anywho some of the comments on my initial post are pretty funny, like the one about atlantis, haha. anyway, glad i gave yall something to talk about/someone to make fun of on this boring bye week

It was a fun post MC. Don't let the insults get you down. Conspiracy theories are always good for some funny responses and they do come up periodically. I really think the Texans thought they were set with Davis, had a lot of other needs, and didn't like Bush very much. A lot of strange things have gone on in the draft in the past and odd things will happen there in the future. This won't be the last time conspiracies will be afoot! Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.;)

Unforgiven

Reaction score
MC KAos said:

I liked you better until you backed down. I think your theory may not be so crazy, and it would not suprise me if there was some elements of truth to it. Like I said, we will never know about it for sure either way.

Life lesson for you, don't back down from something you post, just because some of the idiots that post here disagree with it. Stick to your guns.