Twitter: Convince Me Why Micah Parson Should Not Rush The QB 90% Of The Time

Whyjerry

Reaction score
It's hard to argue against. They would need to switch things up a bit to make him a pass rusher. The one thing I would question is if he could keep it up for 17 games taking on NFL tackles every snap.

75boyz

Reaction score
Tank has already said he's going to dominate this year so no use in Micah being the second guy to the QB. Cause Tank never says anything he doesn't back up, right?

Plus, Sam wants to get in on some of the action as well.

LOL.
Yep, reminds me of when Roy Williams(the receiver) was trying to get Dez to carry his shoulder pads 'cuz he was a rookie
Dez was more like, nah YOU need to carry MY pads. lol

Tank on his best day couldnt carry Parson's jock as a passrusher.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To have inside camp access would be a glorious event.
I wonder what the range on a very small insect size camera droid would be.

I worked on a design project of a micro-drone that had both visual and IR cameras.

The weight was about the same a quarter.

Cost: $180K

Brooksey

Reaction score
Every time the QB drops back, Micah should be rushing. He has elite speed and bend around the corner, that's hard to find.
Move him around if you want but he should be rushing. He's good in coverage but we have others for that and he's not that good when they run at him

JBond

Reaction score
I worked on a design project of a micro-drone that had both visual and IR cameras.

The weight was about the same a quarter.

Cost: $180K
Available for rent or lease? Got some questions about certain employees.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Yes, because sending your best player rushing into the backfield every time from all different directions doesn't help disrupt the run game all.....

Winner winner chicken dinner. Taking you best sideline to sideline LB out of the play by rushing him is plain dumb and easy to scheme against.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I'm not suggesting Parsons move to the line.

I am suggesting that he should rush the QB much more than he does.

LT rushed the QB A LOT. Parsons should never be 15 yards down the field covering a TE2 that's not getting the ball anyways. It's a waste of his abilities.
Taylor rushed the QB on close to 100% of third downs and more than 3 yards.