Twitter: Cool QB Graphic

aikemirv

Reaction score
Sack avoidance - really - I would love to see the measurment on that -...

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
So Dak is almost as good as Tannehill, according to the pretty colored images.....

OldJarhead

Reaction score
Sack avoidance - really - I would love to see the measurment on that -...

It's done by the same folks who decide what is a "dropped" pass. I just wish they would have a stat like "lost yardage due to poorly placed pass" or "reception of crappy pass" for receivers.

garyo1954

Reaction score
It's done by the same folks who decide what is a "dropped" pass. I just wish they would have a stat like "lost yardage due to poorly placed pass" or "reception of crappy pass" for receivers.

The NFL needs to incorporate the receiver strike zone like baseball has.

OldJarhead

Reaction score
The NFL needs to incorporate the receiver strike zone like baseball has.

To me, the "dropped pass" is akin to the "error" in MLB. It's all a judgment call. If a guy is on a hit streak and he is on the visiting team in MLB and it's close, yeah, that's an E4, not a hit.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Looking at that graphic and NFL stats for sacks, it looks to be just a reflection of total sacks, not the ability to avoid one because I don't believe Dak is in the top 15 of that ability!