Twitter: Cool QB Graphic

Brax

Reaction score
Yawn...…………..never gets old watching how the facts take everything the Dak trolls say and make it a comedy.

Dak was sacked 56 times last year and I recall the trolls claiming it was a QB stat. Dak was sacked 23 times this year, less than even his rookie year. Amazing how you don't hear about sacks being a QB stat anymore. LOL

I guess Dak all of a sudden got awesome again at avoiding sacks. LOL
A lot of pathetic teams built that false picture yet as good as those percentages say it was another average year at 8-8, lets praise and thank Dak for being sooooooo average.

erod

Reaction score
Only because you don't like what they tell you.

You prefer to keep your blinders on
No, I actually understand what I'm watching and can form valid observations without meaningless, trivial number gymnastics .

OldJarhead

Reaction score
These graphs confirm what we all know: Dak is a solid all around QB. I think if you believe anything different, please explain. Because literally all the numbers are not in your favour.

Thing is, haters and fans can both be right. Dak is good but he's not great. He can make all the throws, he can score points, and he can lead the team. The jury is still out as to whether he can lead them to the Super Bowl, and after last year, we are all justified in wondering whether he has that extra bit of toughness to go all the way.

He CAN make all the throws, just not ALL THE TIME! He is consistently late and his receivers are constantly making catches BEHIND themselves. This simple FACT is ignored in the stats, it's still a reception and a completed pass but there is no stat for Yardage Not Gained due to a Poor Pass. This is one of the reasons I distrust stats. Drops is another horrible stat. Who decides it's a dropped pass? Just because a receiver gets his hands on the ball does not mean it was a well thrown ball. If you favor the QB you will call it a dropped pass.

Be honest with yourselves, go back, re-watch the games, I mean really watch them, and just look at his passes. Yes, he has made some GREAT throws, but he has tossed some really crappy ones too. In my opinion, more crap that good. I personally have felt this way since he became the starter, even when the team had no one else to go to.

Gaede

Reaction score
He CAN make all the throws, just not ALL THE TIME! He is consistently late and his receivers are constantly making catches BEHIND themselves. This simple FACT is ignored in the stats, it's still a reception and a completed pass but there is no stat for Yardage Not Gained due to a Poor Pass. This is one of the reasons I distrust stats. Drops is another horrible stat. Who decides it's a dropped pass? Just because a receiver gets his hands on the ball does not mean it was a well thrown ball. If you favor the QB you will call it a dropped pass.

Be honest with yourselves, go back, re-watch the games, I mean really watch them, and just look at his passes. Yes, he has made some GREAT throws, but he has tossed some really crappy ones too. In my opinion, more crap that good. I personally have felt this way since he became the starter, even when the team had no one else to go to.

I have watched the games. All of them. He's no differe than any qb ever. Makes some throws and misses some.

Johnny23

Reaction score
I'd be curious to know how they calculated that. At least 5 of Dak's 11 INTs weren't his fault.
Who cares. Ya'll kill other Quarterbacks not named Dak for those same kind of interceptions. It's all fair game.

OldJarhead

Reaction score
I have watched the games. All of them. He's no differe than any qb ever. Makes some throws and misses some.

There's a big difference between watching the game and screaming at the tv "Oh my gosh, if Dak only had good receivers and a good HC" while he is tossing manure all over the place. Try REALLY watching the game with an unbiased outlook. I have done it and I now believe the Cowboys can still win a championship with this turd at QB. They just need a top 5 Defense and a run game that nets 175 or more per game and TOP of at least 40 minutes.

Qcard

Reaction score

From this Reddit thread:
https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/eo8u92/qb_statistical_profiles_for_2019_season/

0bmmes1.png

As you can see, Dak's circle is actually a square.. average QB :facepalm:

Gaede

Reaction score
There's a big difference between watching the game and screaming at the tv "Oh my gosh, if Dak only had good receivers and a good HC" while he is tossing manure all over the place. Try REALLY watching the game with an unbiased outlook. I have done it and I now believe the Cowboys can still win a championship with this turd at QB. They just need a top 5 Defense and a run game that nets 175 or more per game and TOP of at least 40 minutes.

We're fans. We can't be unbiased when it comes to the Cowboys. That said, stats are unbiased and paint a different picture than you. So...what does that tell you about bias?!

I've watched other QBs with objective eye and can tell you that they all look bad on occasion. And if we were exposed to them on a weekly basis, we'd probably examine their faults with a microscope too. Dak is no different.

Reaction score
No, I actually understand what I'm watching and can form valid observations without meaningless, trivial number gymnastics .
Yet when you state that teams don't game plan for Dak, it's proof you have no understanding of what you are looking at. And that makes your observations invalid.

Qcard

Reaction score
Oh look, more nerd crap.

We all watched the games this year.
Yep....nerd crap. The type of crap that got McCarthy the job after a 12 hr interview.

He watched the Coach tape apparently it's different from your HD because McCarthy thinks Dak is great!

It's 70° in the DMV something wrong

erod

Reaction score
Yet when you state that teams don't game plan for Dak, it's proof you have no understanding of what you are looking at. And that makes your observations invalid.
They don't gameplan for him, other than making sure it's in his hands. Surefire win if they can stop thre run and score 24 points.

He's a quarterback simpleton with limited skills and a declining ability to run.